1. What alt to make?

Im pve only, im thinking about ele shammy combat rogue or boomkin, which provides best dps of them and is not that gear dep as others? What is best choise for icecrown server ?

Celebaa3
    Ele shamy is required for raids , I know from first hand , can't get shamans for hours , their dps is very good , insane damage
    As for boomkin I played them , they are maybe a top dps if u play them correct
    Idk about rogue I played only PvP
    IMO I would go for shamans , even if u change ur mind and wanna go PvP you will still ''delete'' others if they don't focus you

3. Ele shamy is required for raids , I know from first hand , can't get shamans for hours , their dps is very good , insane damage
    IMO I would go for shamans , even if u change ur mind and wanna go PvP you will still ''delete'' others if they don't focus you
    n
    Σ(XDi)
    i=0

Heroism/Bloodlust is not a class I'd recommend.

4. Ele shamy is required for raids , I know from first hand , can't get shamans for hours , their dps is very good , insane damage
    As for boomkin I played them , they are maybe a top dps if u play them correct
    Idk about rogue I played only PvP
    you clearly never had shaman as their dps is on the bottom of recount, in equal gear ofc.
    ele is usefull for raid, but most like resto more as it provides basicly same stuff and resto is op healer.

As for rogues, you will usually see them on top of recount. but still raid leaders pref hunters over rogues usually.

Boomkin would be middle of those 2. somewhat.

As for gear dependancy, rogue would probablly be most gear dependant than casters.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

5. prot pally

prot warr

bear druid

blood dk

make these so the RDF wait wont be 15 min

6. I would say go for druid. cause its an hybrid class

a) you can go boomy and have great dps (aoe monster)
    b)you can go feral Tank or dps
    c) you can go for resto and heal.

No other Class can go for Tanking/healing/melee and caster Dps.

7. What is the reason that people choose hunts over rogs ?

8. What is the reason that people choose hunts over rogs ?
    It's more common for a pug to fill up on MDPS than for it to be full on RDPS.

Other than that there might be an element of lasting stigma from the several years Rogues performed poorly as a result of bugs. Until just earlier this year, they were more or less totally ****ed. Hunters on the other hand spent most of those years having their DPS inflated to the stratosphere.

9. Make a tank, any class, they are fun and you get instant dungeons :)

10. taken from experience, gearing up for pure DPS class is painful

it is better to start gearing up as support class while aiming for DPS one
    for example shaman
    it is easier to queue as resto shaman on RDF
    save EoF for DPS set
    use EoT for resto (yeah, coz EoT is expendable, LOL)

11. Tank or heals always get quick queues dude!