1. Dungeon Multibox Running or Regular Questing for leveling alts?

Which seems to be the faster method for this realm?

I am well aware of the "mob tagging then leaving party" trick and am also aware that it's supposedly prohibited (which I have no idea if it's true or not). I am talking about just having a max level main kill elite mobs in a dungeon for a low level alt while still grouped.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

2. if you've got the 2nd account or a friend to boost you than that is faster. also helps if the booster has a 2 person mount for running to the instances. be sure to grab any quests for the dungeon your doing as they offer good xp as well.

3. if you've got the 2nd account or a friend to boost you than that is faster. also helps if the booster has a 2 person mount for running to the instances. be sure to grab any quests for the dungeon your doing as they offer good xp as well.
    This was the route I was going to use, but I suppose having a level 80 Paladin with great utility means easier alt boosting.

1-10 starting zone
    10-20 in next camp
    20-30 Barrens
    30-40 1k needles/Desolace
    40-50 Badlands/Feralas
    50-60 Un'goro and silithus
    60-65 Hellfire
    65-70 Nagrand/Zangarmash
    70-75 Borean tundra/Dragonblight
    76-80 Sholazar/Icecrown

The only thing that does suck is that I wouldn't be able to transfer alts to my main account, but whatever. I can at least still transfer gold and whatnot anyway. Trying to choose a proper leveling route has also been somewhat difficult as well, so yeah.

4. as skuddy said, boost would be faster than questing.

The mob tagging and leaving party is considered power leveling, therefore its banable.

5. Is it bannable if u have a second a account and helping ur other acc (alt) by questing ?

6. as skuddy said, boost would be faster than questing.

The mob tagging and leaving party is considered power leveling, therefore its banable.
    I think it's bannable not because it's power leveling, but because it's an exploit never intended to be in the game.

7. I think it's bannable not because it's power leveling, but because it's an exploit never intended to be in the game.
    this exploit is called power leveling.

its simply a name given to particular exploit.

8. this exploit is called power leveling.

its simply a name given to particular exploit.
    I had thought that "power leveling" itself meant doing things like speeding through quest hubs and instances.

9. Mob-tagging is completely fine in the game world, at long as the mob you're lowbie is tagging is not a skull. This has been said many times and a quick search will return desired results. However as Mbxa said. mob tagging in instants will result in a ban.

A max level toon in your group in the instant is fine.
    Edited: August 28, 2017 Reason: Just reread your first post. You're fine for leveling like that.

10. Thanks for all the replies from everyone. As soon as I actually start leveling the instance boosting way, I'll come back here and share the time played.

Also, to those wondering my played time leveling my only 80 character. It's 1 day 11 hours 17 minutes 30 seconds.

Though it could be because I'm not too good at leveling. Feel free to post your leveling times too in further replies.

11. i remember tagging 1-80 in <120 mins, but that was at x20 and with vh tag