1. What 2vs2 combos are top rating atm

Me and some friends want to get rank 1 on frostwolf "maybe" but atm we dont have any idea what combinations are

Anyone here thats bin in the top 5 players of the leader boards? That could tell me.

2. You'll have better chances making rank 1 with a dps + healer combo.
    Frost mage + healer, Ret pally + healer, a well-played arms warrior + healer all stand good chances.

3. You'll have better chances making rank 1 with a dps + healer combo.
    Frost mage + healer, Ret pally + healer, a well-played arms warrior + healer all stand good chances.
    Retro healer? Lol unless u want every single serious arena end as a draw maybe

4. everything is good if you have practice playing it as team and experience on said class and overall arenas wtf on daily questions like this; what class is good what spec is good sigh

5. What about ele/retri/mistweaver?

Or ele/retri alone? That would be fun.
    Edited: August 29, 2017

6. What about ele/retri/mistweaver?

Or ele/retri alone? That would be fun.
    i don't really see any potential in this comp since shaman can't dispel anything but curses on himself/partner, healing surges are not great mana/power wise as other hybrids - balance touch/mana from omens, static charge [capacitor stun] dr with pala stuns and only hex left which is useless against druid teams which you'll face 70% plus even if manage to do it the window will be too small to kill anything non-afk even with chain from ur paladin
    best dual dps partner for retri is deff either hunter or fire mage imo, for elemental shaman maybe sp or warlock with felhunter to dispel and lock[silence] LoSers
    this is just personal opinion wont hurt to try it urself and see how it works

7. Ret/BM is super cancer.
    Frostmage/SubRogue
    FrostMage/HolyPala
    FrostMage/RestoDruid
    Feral/Hpal /hard countered by mage comps/
    Feral/Rsham /kinda hard to play, with practice very good comp/
    Warr/RDruid
    Warr/Rsham
    warr/hpriest
    WW/DiscPriest
    WW/restoDruid
    CombatRogue/Rdruid
    and many many more

8. Can't really speak for this server, but on retail on this patch hpriest + hunter / rogue / frmage (ordered by skill req/difficulty, imo) were pretty dominant.
    Boomkin + lock (destro if I remember correctly) were also somewhat decent.
    As of other comps none really stand out in my mind to be all that great.
    But still you have a good chance to win with any comp on this patch nevertheless.

9. in my opinion, MW + Unholy is good and MM + Feral can be good too. though both of these are not that easy.