1. Best pvp spec

Hey guys, I am playing on TBC and I want know which is the best spec to play as warlock. (PvP)

I saw people using 24/37/0 (SL/SL) and other players using 0/13/48 so I am a bit confused. What's the difference between this specs?

Thank you ^^

2. you forget those who plays deep affli with Unstable affliction and the few who plays hybrid spec.

3. 0/13/48 is Destruction, which relies on nuking opponents and getting crits. 24/37/0 is SL/SL and relies on being tanky and outlasting your opponent while your dots eat away. SL/SL works best when you have a ****ton of stamina and resilience. Destruction works best vs opponents with low resilience because of the reliance on crit.
    There are also UA specs (this works very well with a Shadow Priest or Frost Mage in Arena to cover their dispellable debuffs, great in BGs too) and Felguard (Felguard is not so good in 2v2 but quite powerful in 3v3 or 5v5 imo). Still I think SL/SL is the most powerful PvP spec for Warlocks in TBC, probably one of the most powerful PvP specs in the history of the game. Just don't forget that you need a lot of resilience and stamina to get the most out of it.