1. Name change after buying a char on the market?

Hi, I've seen people being able to name change after buying a char in the trade section for coins. After I bought my warlock in trade tehre was no name change pop up. I sent a ticket in-game asking how I could name change. First I got "We do not offer a name change" in a main.
    So just to make sure I sent another one which told me to post in the bugtracker(??)

I find this very odd since I have seen characters on the market get sold and change their name. For example a holy pala was named Kaisa. After it got sold I searched the armory for "Kaisa" but found a lvl 1 Tauren with the name instead and found the paladin with another name in Stormwind, I am very sure (but I can ofc be wrong) it was the same char cus it had the same gear equiped as the one on market.

So I am asking: How do you name change if there isn't a paid option and nothing GMs do for people buying chars on market. But still people are able to?

2. I'm pretty sure you can't change the name after purchase. The character you saw probably bought a name change on top of that. I couldn't change my locks name when i bought her.

3. I tried in-game gm ticket first too, but they said they can't do it.

This one worked tho: https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new

4. Name change after purchasing a character on trade in not free. It is two separate transactions. After you purchased your character on trade you need to purchase a character rename. This service was just recently added and should work, if not you need to open a ticket on the website.

CHARACTER RENAME

Character rename costs 5 Coins and provides:
    - Character's name changed to the desired new name
    - Character rename is completed through the character selection screen in-game
    - Character rename is irreversible and not eligible for refund

Good Luck
    BootyBabe
    Edited: August 30, 2017