1. Rogue PvE Weapon Progression

So, in TBC it's looking like the MH sword upgrade goes Spiteblade -> Talon of Azshara -> Blade of Infamy and the OH goes... Latro's/Revenger -> Quickening Blade of the Prince (which is MT and not released yet) -> Blade of Savagery

So it pretty much looks to me like you won't get an OH upgrade between Kara and Black Temple, without blacksmithing or PvP.

Any other ideas, besides those?
    Edited: August 29, 2017

2. I'd say PvP is a solid option, considering the high ilvl (and thus DPS) of the weapons. Back at T4 people who didn't want to bother farming Latro's simply went for the Glad quickblade. My advice is to just do the same and go for the Merc Glad until T6.

3. Yep, PvP is the key for rogue, especially for OH.

At least S2 ofc, 'cause OH S2 > Latro > OH S1

Btw, Is S2 available ?
    Edited: August 30, 2017

4. For the MH it goes like this: Talon of Azshara > S2 MH > Dragonstrike > Rod of the Sun King > Talon of the Phoenix > S1 MH > Dragonmaw ~= Hope Ender > Spiteblade > Drakefist Hammer, with the appropriate spec of course (that means 15/46 for Maces or Fists).
    For the OH it's: Blade of Savagery > Quickening Blade of the Prince > S2 OH > Latro's ~= S1 OH > Blazefury > Blazeguard > Fireguard > Revenger.
    Dragonmaw is slightly better than Hope Ender but the DPS difference is really small, same with Latro's and S1 OH.

5. You forgot Blinkstrike as MH, which is better than S1 MH because of the insane proc ;)

6. We're not taking insanely overpriced random world drops into consideration here.

7. Well, the world loot droprate is insane on Medivh, so having Blinkstrike is really doable and should be considerated, I think ^^

8. Its under 800g on Outland... so I think its worth it.