1. Multiboxing 3.3.5 a PvE - how to optimaly heal?

Hello multiboxers,
    I started to play as multibox from PvE and dungeons.
    Team:
    Pala prot + Resto shammy + 3x ele shammys.

I would like to ask you about the best way to heal the team. I found that Outland and Northrend 's bosses are pretty hard for multiboxers, aoe puschbacks, massive stuns etc. It is sometimes hard to finish the final boss for instance today I finished Anubarak from Azjul Nerub Normal at 21% (5x 75 lv), simply I just went out of mana. I usually use castsequence macro with Earth Shield, Riptide, Lesser Healing Wave + sometimes Chain of heal. However sometimes is very hard to tank, keeep agroo and focus on party's HP.
    Would you mind write me some tips?

I use HotKeyNet.

2. Hello multiboxers,
    I started to play as multibox from PvE and dungeons.
    Team:
    Pala prot + Resto shammy + 3x ele shammys.

I would like to ask you about the best way to heal the team. I found that Outland and Northrend 's bosses are pretty hard for multiboxers, aoe puschbacks, massive stuns etc. It is sometimes hard to finish the final boss for instance today I finished Anubarak from Azjul Nerub Normal at 21% (5x 75 lv), simply I just went out of mana. I usually use castsequence macro with Earth Shield, Riptide, Lesser Healing Wave + sometimes Chain of heal. However sometimes is very hard to tank, keeep agroo and focus on party's HP.
    Would you mind write me some tips?

I use HotKeyNet.
    as far as i know, with hkn you have only 1 option, wich is /castsequence macro.

you should get isboxer. it has much more viable option for healing wich will save ALOT of your mana

3. Use ISBoxer like he said and use click healing. Only way to heal effectively as a multiboxer is to click heal and use all the same spells as if you are playing 1 character, using a castsequence is not efficient enough.