1. How do you pull as a Prot Warrior in 5mans?

EDIT - WOTLK Post

Level 31 currently, and struggling to see the best way to pull packs. I've played DK and Pally to endgame, but Warr feels different.

Will I ever get to Charge in Defensive Stance?

Is Heroic Throw our only and best ranged option? Seems lackluster with the c/d.

Thanks!
    Edited: August 30, 2017

2. if you are looking for end game tank warrior, here are a few things:

1st: yes, you can charge and intercept as prot warr once you get the proper talent in the prot tree.
    2nd: your best pull from range is "taunt" since it will force a mob or boss to atack you. however, shattering throw and heroic throw both generathe some extra aggro so its not bad to use them after the taunt or even before and taunt while the "skillshot" is "flying"
    3rd: you can allways charge the add/boss you need to taunt. it will give you some needed rage to instantly follow up on more aggro generating abilities (such as heroic strike, revenge or shield slam) as well and putting you in melee range to do so.
    4th: using vigilance on high treath targets to reduce it is a great way to ensure you keep agro if you are solo tanking (great for dungeons). on raids you can use vigilance on the other tank so every time they get hitted your taunt gets reseted and therefore you can allways have it to "regain" agro should you loose it.

for more info about end game prot warrs there's a guide here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-quot-lists%29

edit: for extra aggro you can start at battle stance, use shattering throw, retaliation and instantly switch to defensive stance and charge. it is very VERY unlikely that someone will steal agro if you do so.
    Edited: August 30, 2017

3. Ah, Warbringer talent way down there towards the bottom. Got it. I've poured through all the guides, but couldn't find much for pulling.

Taunt will have to do for now, seems terrible way to pull a pack but I'll roll with it until Warbringer and throws come online.

Thanks!

4. Use a gun or bow/crossbow to pull save taunt for when you need it 5 seconds later due to dps aggro or trying to manage 3-4 mobs.

5. charge + thunder clap + cleave + revenge will ensure you keep agro on all adds. if that is not enough, just shockwave ^^