1. When do you guys raid and are you EU based or NA or both?
    On the start of October we will do an officer meeting where we will discuss the raiding time and we will announce it.For now plans are to have both,but as i said,we will look further into that issue.

2. Beware twink brothers and sisters. A player named "Ogrebane" is currently making new guild named <Legendary AF> and is trying to steal our current members.Do not join his guild or even try to speak to him.He will only bring u boringness and wont do anything about your gearing or fun in PvP.He did the same with his old guild <Golden Legacy>,he stole half of our active members and then abandoned the guild and went inactive,so why not do the same thing now again,only to ruin our guild,because of selfishness.
    However,i do tried to make simply deal with him to have his guild,but not to steal our members and here is his response:
    https://imgur.com/OcOmxXu
    So please stay with us,we are the real guild where on October will happen so much things and surprises!Thanks for being with us!Love yall!

3. And so it begins... Ogrebane.

4. And so it begins... Ogrebane.
    I know right...*cough*

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=367350

I gave basically a recap of this but in a kids book like fashion

also hello ata :D

6. Pride ressurects

New pride ressurection

hello there brother and sister twinkers!
    We, <pride> , return again!last summer's end was our end. But now we return back into the battlefield! We recruit twinks again. We need active twinks who know tactics in vanilla raids. We do: Bwl<blackwing lair>/ mc<molten core> /aq40< temple of ahn'qiraj>/ aq 20 < ruins of ahn'qiraj>/zg<zul'gurub/. Last summer pride may have died, we also lost many, many of our old twinks but a few of us still play, and these few people are up to see pride great 60lvl twink guild again! We lost many officers and even our dear guild master atanarix, but: We have new guild master : Tigrestalker. New officers as a start 2: Children- head officer / glandie- recruitment officer/.all who wish to join our adventure of becoming strong twinking guild once again. Are all welcome!

How the recruiting will work:
    1.recruiting via macro from global to get new members.
    2.finding our old members by skype and more communicating programs.
    3.recruiting via messages in general,global and major cities.
    4.posting on forums and websites about our comeback.
    5.we are getting big help from the youtuber dodgykebaab,who will spread the information around his subscribers and fans will even join us.
    6.getting twinks from lordaeron and possibly from the other expansions.

We are suspecting this to be something really big.we already started to prepare the guild for such challange,and we will gladly lead it to full success!

Info about the pve:
    We are going to try to be a progressive raiding guild,by doing instances/raids with twinks only inside.
    -that means multiple rdfs a day till the chosen player gets pre-raid gear with which he can join later in our raids.
    -making tank and healers will be really in need,so if you want to be a dps class,choose some that can be os healer/tank so we have succesful rdfs and raids.
    -world bosses will be done aswell
    more information about the pve part you can find ingame by asking our officers when time comes.

Info about the pvp:
    As start we are going to raid more often than pvp so we can get decent gear and in that time to recruit horde twinks aswell,but when that happen:
    -wpvp everyday.
    -we are going to try to achieve everyday battlegrounds,at start they may not be that much,but with recruiting people they gonna become more often.
    -skirmish arenas as much as possible
    -events for 1v1 / 2v2 and such.
    More information about the pvp part you can find ingame by asking our officers when time comes.

Guild rules can be found ingame in the guild info,but the most stricktly will be:
    -patience
    -be good to your guildmates and helpful
    -never make 68/69 and when you see one in battleground focus only him/her or dont help them if they are in your team.
    -try to be active as much as can and on time for raids,events and such.
    More information about the guild rules can be found ingame by reading the guild information.
    -guild ranks are fairly made,so dont beg for a promotion or such issues.
    New: Guild pride newest discord link!: https://discord.gg/vywwrc

thats all for now,if you have more questions about the event,log into icecrown(ally side) and whisper to tigrestalker/erudit.thank you for your time.see you all twink brothers and sisters ingame! :)!

7. I'm lvling a prot warrior now, and was wanting to twink, but am horde, once i hit 60 ill just faction change with points and join you guys!

8. Pride is not active. Only me online if anyone lol. If you're a 60 twink you can add my 60 rogue twink Elusiva @ Icecrown, Alliance, if you wanna duel or some ****.

9. you guys wouldnt happen to still be active would you? Im really looking to experience vanilla wow as a newbie

First 12