1. Neutral AH snipers

Just a heads up for everyone xfering items/gold via Neutral AH. Today I've posted 1 item as secure measure before I transfer more items over neutral auction house. As I've expected item have been bought in a matter of eye blink by level 2 rogue (Batyaye) probably using external bot program to snipe auctions.

Don't waste your gold on those gypsies.

2. Take note of the name, time and what item got sniped. In 99% of the cases the sniper character is a bot with a AHsniping program.
    Report the bot to a GM and hopefully the bot can be banned in one of the mass-bans. The item however I fear is lost.

3. This seems very effective, I'm sure the bots in question won't just make a new account! Kappa

4. This seems very effective, I'm sure the bots in question won't just make a new account! Kappa
    If you got any better alternative that is not illegal, please, share...

5. if it's only bottomscanner addon, I doubt it is illegal, botting can be hard to prove.

6. Since GMs are quite active here, proving botting is rather easy as you simply need to list the player name for inspection.

7. if it's only bottomscanner addon, I doubt it is illegal, botting can be hard to prove.
    I doubt someone is sitting whole day in front of neutral AH on level 2 rogue where items get posted once in a while. You still have to manually click buy with bottomscanner. I doubt someone would try to make profit like that, rather make random account put bot to buy anything valuable and play on main account / do something else.

8. What items did you put? I prefer not to send items over neutral AHs, only gold. Put a trash item for an exorbitant price which no one would ever pay, then log with your opposing faction character and buy it, essentially giving gold to the first character. You will need different accounts, though, as you cannot trade items on the AH between characters on the same account. Also, the neutral AH cuts more than the faction AHs.

9. Dont forget neutral AH charges enormous commission - 15% if I well remember, comparing to 5% for factions AH.