1. Final effort for twinking in Outland

Greeting friends of the 19 community,

As many of you know, Outland has been struggling to get a 19 twink community going. It has been an uphill battle with people flipping items, (placeholders) at insane prices in the AH, making twinking seem very unlikely to a lot of people. As a last ditch effort to save the community, there is a new incentive system being created by myself and other guild mates of AGM. We would like to deploy a "DKP" like system where showing up to 19 events gets you points. With these points you can access your BIS gear, which has been kindly donated to the guild bank. This system would create an incentive not only to make twinks but also an incentive to show up for BGs and other events. We all know how fun 19s can be and this is our chance to make something great in Outland. As we begin to find our way in this community I hope to hear feedback from people about this system or even other systems that can be placed to help Outland twinking grow.

TLDR: We want queues to pop, what can we do to make that happen? DKP system? Other? Let me know what you think.

2. If some people want to get it going even just a few I'll try again and recruit to get it going, all we need is people to be dedicated people want activity but for that we need people to play /Ripter

3. A dkp system is viable when there are scores of people involved. My own toon has yet to see a 10-19 wsg on outland, so I guess there are scarcely any twinks out there. You'd better recruit as many twinks as you can and give the bis items out (or sell them at some low prices).
    Final remark - agm for dkp. What will stop the opposing faction from raiding gurubashi? Even a raging kid can ask guildmates to assist him and kill your mates waiting for chest.

4. DKP system haha, good luck.