1. Issues with TK attunement quest chain

I recently obtained a shaman with coins on the warmane market. This shaman was advertised to have TK/SSC attunements. It did not, but I did not mind it that much as I am familiar with the attunement chains. While I was able to obtain the SSC attunement quest (The Cudgel of Kar'desh), I cannot find the TK attunement chain anywhere. I went online and found the chain and went to each NPC to make sure I wasn't missing anything. None of the cipher of damnation quests are available and Khadgar is not offering any quests. Ad'al is not offering any of the trial quests either. I'm stuck and not sure what to do. I've tried opening a ticket twice but I cannot afford to spend all day online waiting for a reply. The GM in-game mail response is a generic "please resubmit your ticket with further detail." I did notice that, when I obtained the character, he had no heroic keys. I had to go back to vendors and buy them. Maybe this character was already attuned (as advertised) and when I obtained him all of his keys were wiped?

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Edited: August 30, 2017

2. Does the char have revered or better with Shat'ar? I believe that is a requirement

3. The character is revered with Shat'ar. The character is missing the key in the keyring, so I assumed he hadn't finished the questline. I cannot find any NPC along the cipher quest chain and khadgar/adal quest chain with an available quest. I'm not sure how far along the character was in the chain, if he completed it or if he even started it. I believe it's either a bug with the NPC's offering quests or he had the key and it was lost in transfer.

4. Open a ticket through the site. TK attunement indeed gives a key when completed.

5. if it has champion of the naaru its attuned

6. The character does not have the champ title. I got a response from my 3rd opened ticket from a GM via in-game mail that I should be able to start 'The Tempest Key' questline starting with Khadgar. I can't. He offers no quests and neither does Ad'al. I will open my 4th ticket this afternoon. This is frustrating.