1. ISBoxer built-in FTL problems

Hello, I've just decided to try multiboxing again since it's been years since I've tried. I'm using the real ISBoxer, not a cracked version.

With a totally fresh profile (ISBoxer settings cleared) and a new character set from Quick Setup, none of the FTL functions of ISBoxer will work. If I try to use Alt+F for example, all of the other characters give a "You have no target." message. I've made sure that nothing is bound to F11 or any combination of modifiers + F11 and I've made sure that the ISBoxer addon is loaded. It's worth noting that I can manually test the keybind (Alt+F11 for example) and it does follow one of the characters, so it seems like something is preventing ISBoxer from sending modifiers with the F11 key. (Pressing F11 on it's own gives the same error that I get when I try using Alt+F to have all follow)

Thanks for the help!

2. Hello, I've just decided to try multiboxing again since it's been years since I've tried. I'm using the real ISBoxer, not a cracked version.

With a totally fresh profile (ISBoxer settings cleared) and a new character set from Quick Setup, none of the FTL functions of ISBoxer will work. If I try to use Alt+F for example, all of the other characters give a "You have no target." message. I've made sure that nothing is bound to F11 or any combination of modifiers + F11 and I've made sure that the ISBoxer addon is loaded. It's worth noting that I can manually test the keybind (Alt+F11 for example) and it does follow one of the characters, so it seems like something is preventing ISBoxer from sending modifiers with the F11 key. (Pressing F11 on it's own gives the same error that I get when I try using Alt+F to have all follow)

Thanks for the help!
    which Build of ISboxer Toolkit are you using?

3. I was using the latest build (#42). I just found a copy of build #40 to try it and it worked despite it not working the last time I tried. I'm now using the latest version of InnerSpace and build #40 of ISBoxer and it seems to be working properly.

4. I was using the latest build (#42). I just found a copy of build #40 to try it and it worked despite it not working the last time I tried. I'm now using the latest version of InnerSpace and build #40 of ISBoxer and it seems to be working properly.
    there you go.

basicly you were trying to launch legions isboxer in wotlk expansion. as far as i know, the cores of those two expansions are different, as i think ive read somewhere that Lax had to redo alot of stuff for legion as things werent working as they were supposed to.

Aither way, Build 40 is the one to go for wotlk. it works for tbc aswell, i think works for cata/mop too. idk about wod.

5. I have Win10 and build #40 doesnt work on win10. So i have build #40 and #42 and i use isboxer toolkit from #40 to make settings for my characters and Innerspace from #42. This settings allow you to use isboxer on win10 with old settings, cuz new one (#42) is hard to setup (for me- its not intuitive).
    A lot of players here learned multiboxing on build #40 and i think its good solution to the problem with Win10.