1. Daggers Subtlety PVP

All rogues that i see carry swords, what about daggers + ambush? ( I will play pvp )

2. It's a fun spec and quite bursty, works kind of well vs low Resilience targets but it's just not as good as ShS (control/mobility-wise) or Mutilate (damagewise) builds if you want to hit Arenas. Because of the reliance on crit Resilience hurts it a lot as well.

3. Nobody plays Sub Ambush because Hemo is just more reliable and does more pressure with less effort.

You can use Ambush for outdoor PvP or BGs, if you want. Although even in BGs, Hemo would be the better choice so that other players don't **** you up if they intervene. Ambush has a hard time killing anything 1vX because it relies greatly on its opener and burst capabilities. If you can't open on someone as Ambush and set them up properly, you're dead.

This is fixed in WotLK where Hemo's %dmg is increased if wearing a dagger and talents decrease your energy costs. Also, ShDance allows you to not be so heavily reliant on that opener as you are now.
    Edited: August 31, 2017

4. So as i have seen in another post you recommend swords or maces right? Thank you for your replies, i appreciate it. =)

5. Swords, maces, fists - doesn't matter. Hemo does %dmg so all you need is a slow main-hand for it to hit harder. OH is recommended to be quick so that you can apply poisons easier.

But yes, swords are the most common and fashionable choice. There is also an ample choice of fist weapons on TBC, something that I particularly like about this expansion.

6. I have still not found any better weapon than ced's carvers so i need to use them as a sub/ambush. It's quite fun however it depends on luck- if you crit, you can one-two shot clothie. However it won't happen in arenas recently due to resilience mentioned before in this topic.

I wonder why rogues choose to buy the MACEs instead of SWORDs in AREA 52 spending their arena points. What I see is that the mace got something like 177 - 330 dmg, while SWORDs about 189 - 285 (correct me if i am wrong). Ok, mace has the margin dmg better (330) but as you know- combat spec is a go to pve, so by choosing two swords for Arena points you can hit two birds with a one stone. So why exactly the mace?
    The same DMG per second, the same stats.

7. Swords, maces, fists - doesn't matter. Hemo does %dmg so all you need is a slow main-hand for it to hit harder. OH is recommended to be quick so that you can apply poisons easier.

But yes, swords are the most common and fashionable choice. There is also an ample choice of fist weapons on TBC, something that I particularly like about this expansion.

perfect !! thank you so much

I have still not found any better weapon than ced's carvers so i need to use them as a sub/ambush. It's quite fun however it depends on luck- if you crit, you can one-two shot clothie. However it won't happen in arenas recently due to resilience mentioned before in this topic.

I wonder why rogues choose to buy the MACEs instead of SWORDs in AREA 52 spending their arena points. What I see is that the mace got something like 177 - 330 dmg, while SWORDs about 189 - 285 (correct me if i am wrong). Ok, mace has the margin dmg better (330) but as you know- combat spec is a go to pve, so by choosing two swords for Arena points you can hit two birds with a one stone. So why exactly the mace?
    The same DMG per second, the same stats.
    What you mean is to buy swords because you can play pve and pvp aswell... it's a good idea, i like swords but i love ambush.. anyway i will buy swords. Thank you mate

8. You could go Blacksmithing and craft the Dragonmaw/Dragonstrike hammer. They hit really hard and you don't need an actual 2k rating to get them, and you don't need to enter any raids either, very nice weapon for Hemo.

9. There are some enthusiasts who like diving into Mace Spec. It's a pretty toxic spec, stunning your opponent all the time. Others just prefer the more brutish look of the maces. For the most part, you will want swords - they suit a rogue more and they count towards the human racial (like maces), but they're also usable in PvE.