1. TBC Best Tank and Heal

Hey Guys. Just wana to ask 2 quick questions.What is the best heal for PVE and PVP and what is the best tank for PVE. Thanks :)

2. Best tanks
    Warr/Druid/Pala
    Best heals
    Priest - very versatile, can do single target and aoe heals, weakness would be circle of healing isn't very effective on fights where raids aren't grouped by party
    Shaman - arguable most useful late game due to strong aoe heals and bloodlust/heroism, weakness would be not really optimized for single target healing
    Paladin - strongest single target healing, no aoe healing to speak of, paladin buffs are very sought after, stuck doing tank healing duty
    Druids - strong single target healing, hot based healing that compliments the other healers, useful for buffs and battle rez, probably the weakest healer in late game

3. Druids - strong single target healing, hot based healing that compliments the other healers, useful for buffs and battle rez, probably the weakest healer in late game
    You've played late game right? Druids can have 3 stack lifebloom ticking on 4-5 players in late game, there's nothing even remotely "weak" about that.

You mustn't have played with any good rdruids :P

4. Best tank: Feral Druid/Protection Paladin
    Best healer: Restoration Shaman

No competition

5. You've played late game right? Druids can have 3 stack lifebloom ticking on 4-5 players in late game, there's nothing even remotely "weak" about that.

You mustn't have played with any good rdruids :P
    Its just person of bilions mind :P

6. Best tank: Feral Druid/Protection Paladin
    No competition
    Yeah maybe if all you do is dungeons.

7. There is no "best tank" for PvE as they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
    Prot Warrior is the only viable MT and the only one with decent cooldowns. However, their AoE threat is horrendous, their threat is pitiful without taking consistent damage, and their threat scaling is horrible past being rage capped.
    Prot Paladin is the only one that can AoE tank many mobs viably in a raid, but they have to stack a lot of spell power if they want to have decent single target threat as well as being frail tanking bosses compared to warriors and druids.
    Feral Druid has unrivaled armor (can get armor capped in raid gear, which will never happen for warrior/paladin), the highest health, and can easily swap gear for the one tank fights to go cat. However, they have no way of preventing crushing blows and they can't use pots in bear form.
    Edited: August 31, 2017

8. Best tank: Feral Druid/Protection Paladin
    Best healer: Restoration Shaman

No competition
    Best off-tanks and 5-man tanks, but neither are viable as the MT in 25 mans.

9. Warrior best MT tank bar none.
    Offtanks feral/paladin for that AOE threat.

10. If you roll Horde warrior Tank to be MT in 25man raids.

Roll Tauren for Extra health.

Dont roll orc or other.

For min/maxing.

If i was to roll a healer for 25man raid on horde side. You will always most get a spot.

It would be Troll Shaman.

11. Prot Pallys are just as good as warriors/druids once they get uncrushable, only difference is the lack of MT CDs such as Last Stand and Shield Wall. If your not uncrushable, then let your Warrior/Druid do the MTing. I MT bosses just fine and healers have never complained. While warriors and druids kite High King during whirl wind, I can just stand in place and pretty much nvr dip below 80%. I completely **** on druid and warrior threat peaking at 1800 tps and usually stationary between 900-1200 tps, and that's only with 331 spell damage unbuffed. In the End, at T6 pretty much all tanks are insanely good, but off course there will always be a boss that requires a shield wall. The concept that prot pallys cant MT bosses is ignorant honesty. I just takes practice with spell priority ie (keeping Holy Shield uptime at 100% vs other spells) and seal weaving for high threat.
    I've joined raids where i got 3-2khp more than the next tank but bc I'm not a "Warrior" according to the Raid Leader,I cant MT Gruuls or Highking, then the warrior dies early in the fight and I end up MTing the boss anyways just fine. Your only as good as you want to be. Don't let people tell you that you can and cant do. You can also find old retail videos on Youtube where you can seestuff like prot pallys tanking Brutallis "The Warrior Crusher" and doing it just fine.
    Edited: September 1, 2017

12. Paladins are not as good as Warriors for raid tanking, that is dillisional. Warriors are outright harder to kill and can actually debuff the boss (demo shout, thunder clap), where as a Paladin needs others to do that for him (sacrifice a dps warriors damage output to keep demo/TC on boss). If the question is which is the best main tank then it is a Warrior with no questions asked, yes plenty of people have tanked bosses with Paladins, that doesn't mean a Paladin is better, Shamans have tanked raid bosses in TBC too, you're not gonna use a Shaman main tank.

No guild is going to recruit a Paladin as a main tank, if that is your goal you're gonna have to make your own guild. So if you want to main tank raids then make a Warrior, if you want to main tank some bosses, offtank others and dps others then make a Feral Druid.. If you want to be almost exclusively offtanking and possibly being asked to respec holy a lot, then go Prot Paladin... Because that's the reality of the situation, no matter how much someone butters it up.

13. Paladin tank is mostly for ads clearing ... its can't be good like warr , or if you have 5 hunters who MD you all time ..

14. Best off-tanks and 5-man tanks, but neither are viable as the MT in 25 mans.
    If you're part of an absolute top tier guild, the only thing you need a tank for is Leader of the Pack. Tanks aren't important. Healers aren't important. Just the DPS. In an absolutely optimal raid setup, you will use a Feral Druid solely for Leader of the Pack. Most guilds aren't good enough to fully utilise the best raiding setup, though. The reason I wrote Protection Paladin is because they're the best for a specific purpose, while Ferals are best for another.