1. Even with the honor gear, you feel like the most unstuffed man on the planet. you hardly survive against anyone for more than 2 or 3 seconds, you get stomped hard all the time
    Shadowmorne is the most common weapon within the allys
    When you tag for a battleground in the horde, you're most likely to get a 1vs5 or 2vs6 in the middle of a losing match...

It doesnt feel balanced at all, I wish I could see the winrates

Edit: I'm in the icecrown realm
    I'm almost full WF geared with 1300 ressilience on elemental shaman and is a ****ing ****. Wotlk is the expansion where PvE items >>> PvP items in PvP. Some full bis players can oneshot me (Combat rogues, hunters, even warriors if they caught me with bladestorm).
    PvP weapons are nothing compared with the icc ones or lolmournes, and in arenas i just was able to get 1850 rate Elemental & Shadowpriest. In highter rates we just fight against warrior/DKs with lolmournes and healers.
    Too bad MOP realm is almost dead.
    Edited: September 2, 2017

2. You wouldnt be saying this if you played 200 mirrors each season for top 10.

5-10% might be not much on paper. When you have constant pressure and your target never gets toped it can add up to 10k hp difference between those 2 weapons. Not to mention the burst potential you get from higher max damage, 1k extra attack power and 2k damage proc.

Equally skilled players in mirrors should win 90/10 shadowmourne vs other HC weps.
    Oh, will you look at this, we have an extreeme arena expert right here. Simply marvelous...

Sir, there's a difference all right, but you ain't got reasons to say "HUGE", that's a clear exaggeration.
    Is one minimal item level difference over the entire gear supposed to turn over most PvP battles? Because by your logic of "HUGE difference", it should.
    Give me a break...

3. Oh, will you look at this, we have an extreeme arena expert right here. Simply marvelous...

Sir, there's a difference all right, but you ain't got reasons to say "HUGE", that's a clear exaggeration.
    Is one minimal item level difference over the entire gear supposed to turn over most PvP battles? Because by your logic of "HUGE difference", it should.
    Give me a break...
    Not gonna argue with you because you obviously have no clue about pvp. It is hard to explain to somebody who waste half of his globals.

In theory if you have equally skilled players playing mirror at high level I can guarantee you the shadowmourne team will have 90% winrate vs Oathbinder team.

4. Fine, no one forces you to argue with me or anyyone, however you definately know me, you know how do I PvP, how much I PvP and you know everything about me cleary enough for you to come up with such wise conclusion. Yes sir.
    Easy there, aight? No need of pichforks.
    About your last statement, you can even say 100%, which is fine and natural, since the difference in the picture is damage done, but that's not in my point. That difference is just not as huge as you claim it to be.

Since you have decided not to argue with me, I guess this is our bye-bye moment. So, best of luck.

5. everyone complaining on shadowmourne when the REAL culprit here is the server delay with its around corner sheeps and fears from africa LuL
    xD
    true, but thats blizz-like as far as i know. and i love this feature as im playing casters mostly :o

Fine, no one forces you to argue with me or anyyone, however you definately know me, you know how do I PvP, how much I PvP and you know everything about me cleary enough for you to come up with such wise conclusion. Yes sir.
    Easy there, aight? No need of pichforks.
    About your last statement, you can even say 100%, which is fine and natural, since the difference in the picture is damage done, but that's not in my point. That difference is just not as huge as you claim it to be.

Since you have decided not to argue with me, I guess this is our bye-bye moment. So, best of luck.
    atleast somewhere we have same way of thinking xD

6. In theory if you have equally skilled players playing mirror at high level I can guarantee you the shadowmourne team will have 90% winrate vs Oathbinder team.
    No, arena is not a dps race.
    Dealing 5-10% more DPS than ur opponent doesn't give u a 90% win rate.
    Even when fighting against a mirror setup there are other factors like positioning, timing, CC and also luck, that play a more important role than a tiny bit more DPS.

In case of oathbinder warr vs Smourne warr its not only the weapon that makes out the dmg.
    The right DBW proc is probably even more important. With a DBW strength proc and STS proc bladestorm does hit insane. If u get a DBW haste proc on the other hand then ull hit like a wet noodle.

I highly doubt that a Smourne warr wins 90% of the time against a equal skilled warr with oathbinder.
    I assume that sometimes the oathbinder warr will even outdps the Smourne warr when he is more lucky on crits or gets the better DBW proc.
    Edited: September 3, 2017

7. you can do well but will never dominate in arena.i actually do have shadowmoure on my ret and the dmg is just insane.
    you need to kill LK 25 hc to get any of this weapons,if you can do that there is pretty good chance you can also get SM.but there is literally no chance for new players to kill LK hc any time soon,it will take months.and if you not interested in serious raiding and only wanna PVP it will never happen.the only other option is to buy your gear with coins.if you cant well i wish you good luck with t1 wrathful vs sm or other 284 ilv weapons....this is the real image of the server(not the game as you said).that guy who start the thread,this will be his PVP exp will be for next months or forever unless he get some coins.
    healer classes and CC classes such as mage and rogue can get away with lower gear but plate dps....no way.
    ive seen plenty of plates push 2200+ without smourne, so much misinformation with every post i wish i could just block you

here's some non sense for you
    http://imgur.com/a/zxuWI
    most game, i mean 99.999999999% battlegrounds I played are grave camps.
    And teams comps are complete randomness against premades

I really wish i could see the winrates for the battlegrounds, I bet it could be some 80%/20%
    you shouldnt even really be in bgs with no gear, if you do, expect to drag teams down to getting gy farmed
    Edited: September 9, 2017

8. It would all be OK unless totally stupid Human racial; 80% of Alliance are Humans running rampant with PVE abuse and ICC HC trinkets.

In general, EMFH was probably the worst change for PVP in history of this game. I think letting it happen here on Warmane was one big mistake. After all, coin shop / t-mogs in LK / etc aren't Blizzlike, so if staff is adding non-Blizzlike features anyway, why are they sticking to the original GRAVE mistakes and BAD features?

Could disable / change Human racial in the sake of balance and better gameplay as well.
    Edited: September 10, 2017

9. Tbh, situation on Lordaeron is not better if not worse than on Icecrown. At weekends BGs are swarmed with Humans with ICC double trinkets and legion of pocket healers, mainly disc priests, while Horde barely has a handful of geared people. It's yet good some people like me need only one BG win / daily for the additional Arena points, but for Horde newcomers and fresh 80s farming the initial Honor set is a really traumatic and painful experience. And all because 80% of PvPers go Alliance for the OP Human racial.

10. best change they could do is give EMFH to everyone \:D/

11. best change they could do is give EMFH to everyone \:D/
    EMFH is not best trinket in all pvp situations.
    sure, its op in arena and in low numbered fights, but when you are in wpvp, horde racials are the superior ones. well maybe not the racials itself, but the fact every player who has emfh sacrifices resialliance.

12. Well maybe not the racials itself, but the fact every player who has emfh sacrifices resialliance.
    Sacrifice Resilience, you say? What if Human player uses both Platinum Disks of Battle and Anvil of Titans from WG? 180 Res, + 1000 AP proc + 750 AP on use. For WPVP this trinket combo is even better than one of ICC HC trinkets, I'd say: having BOTH on-use and proc trinket AND CC removal racial ability. I wish I were Human to use this combo.

P.S. Is the fact 80% of WoTLK PVP'ers play Alliance is just a coincidence? Or perhaps Alliance races got more beaufitul eyes? ^^ Really, this is already disgusting enough, there is no need to argue about long proven stuff.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

13. EMFH is not best trinket in all pvp situations.
    sure, its op in arena and in low numbered fights, but when you are in wpvp, horde racials are the superior ones. well maybe not the racials itself, but the fact every player who has emfh sacrifices resialliance.
    ur not forced to sac resil you simply are given the freedom of choice if every race is given EMFH.
    You can go on wearing that medallion or pick up the WG trinkets if you dont want to sac resil.

It is a net gain no matter what.

14. It would all be OK unless totally stupid Human racial; 80% of Alliance are Humans running rampant with PVE abuse and ICC HC trinkets.

In general, EMFH was probably the worst change for PVP in history of this game. I think letting it happen here on Warmane was one big mistake. After all, coin shop / t-mogs in LK / etc aren't Blizzlike, so if staff is adding non-Blizzlike features anyway, why are they sticking to the original GRAVE mistakes and BAD features?

Could disable / change Human racial in the sake of balance and better gameplay as well.
    Oh yeah, better let the horde has the OP racials like in TBC, true?

Don't make me laught. EMFH doesn't exist in Outland realm, and every pvp player roll in the horde. This isn't balance and better gameplay.

Horde has alway betters racials for PvP (And PvE), except EMFH, the only good alliance racial.

horde racials are the superior ones.
    For once, I agree with you
    Edited: September 11, 2017

15. I played maybe 30-40 BGs and only won 4 as alliance.

I am almost bis only missing 4 upgrades from furi to wf but 90% of alliance players have less than 20k hp. Not to mention its almost impossible to beat multiboxers in WG if alliance is attacking.

Every BG is vs horde premade and 90% of horde has full gear 30k+ hp. Not sure how can people possibly think alliance is dominating.

First 1234 ... Last