1. I played maybe 30-40 BGs and only won 4 as alliance.

I am almost bis only missing 4 upgrades from furi to wf but 90% of alliance players have less than 20k hp. Not to mention its almost impossible to beat multiboxers in WG if alliance is attacking.

Every BG is vs horde premade and 90% of horde has full gear 30k+ hp. Not sure how can people possibly think alliance is dominating.
    Because we dominate. If you lose every bg, maybe you are the problem.

2. Infact u even gain more resilience with EMFH.
    Why? Compare http://www.cavernoftime.com/item=50363 with http://www.cavernoftime.com/item=51378.
    U gain more passive stats from the pve trinkets which in return make it possible to stack more resilience gems w/o losing dmg.

3. Because we dominate. If you lose every bg, maybe you are the problem.
    Very good logic. Me, one guy is responsible for losing 90% of BGs I play? Are you sure its not the 10 players with me who have leveling gear with 17k hp and die to one mortal strike?

4. The human racial is the problem, not the gear. It's the clear min-max winner for PvP and the reason most overgeared PvPers scrambling for the slightest advantage they can get coalesce on the Alliance side, which in turn leads to heavily unbalanced gear levels in battlegrounds. We see that the opposite is true on Outland where the min-max choice is undead, leading to unbalanced gear levels in favor of Horde. You will always have these problems when some racials are undeniably better than others. Removing all performance increasing racials is the only way to address the underlying issue of balance, which will ironically also increase player choice, as they are now picking their race based on personal preference and not numerical advantage.

5. Funny how actually me, and plenty of other players, took their highest rates without "smourne" even when facing "smourne". I personally did 2.3 (low as fk rate,) using Ulduar 10man weapon and Boe trinkets....so people who keep qqbase about smourne, in 2k17, should re-consider how "good" they are....Smourne makes difference when, you fight top10 players materials,not when you struggle at low smourne games. (Typing fromnon **** phone)

6. Funny how actually me, and plenty of other players, took their highest rates without "smourne" even when facing "smourne". I personally did 2.3 (low as fk rate,) using Ulduar 10man weapon and Boe trinkets....so people who keep qqbase about smourne, in 2k17, should re-consider how "good" they are....Smourne makes difference when, you fight top10 players materials,not when you struggle at low smourne games. (Typing fromnon **** phone)
    Smourne is a huge factor, in world pvp for example, im playing destro lock full bis and such, i run around and meet human warrior for example or DK whatever, i need to swtich either from fel hunter into succubus for warr or from succubus into fel hunter for DK place port, and run fromit so i dont get cucked, but in reality i get fcked up cause u dont have enough time for that, human procing ring/trink1/trink2 smourne blade storm guarantees to kill you, so in my opinion Smourne is a huge factor in pvp (maybe not in arenas but then again its op there too) and u either outplayed ur opponent, or he was just donor carried

7. There is not just the gear in the play on this server, the scripts are a thing too, almost everyone seems to use scripts of all kinds i was vs some random elemental in arena who was using tremor script, killed his part and he left alone he stopped attacking he was staying in place and the spriest everytime when it was getting closer to him he was dropping Tremor (did this like 4-5 times without attacking shaman only killing tremor to test and everytime same range totem drop instantly), its like when it gets to a certain range the script auto drop the Tremor Totem, so the gear its not the only factor on this server, scripting went in to a snowball effect, guy X got scripts to beat guy Y and then the Z guy who can't beat now anymore X got also scripts to beat him, besides this sometimes in arena when someone hug the pillar as melee i get out of range and i can't attack the target even if i'm there but it bugs out because of how "pillar hugging " works here so there it comes in to play that " range patch " which increase your range of all abilitys more than melee range by a few considerable yards making you not only able to attack your target even if hes hugging pillar but attacking through pillar. Atm i'm not using anything because i haven't started seriously yet but i might have to make arenas chances equal in future if they do not fix those things. ( this was just a simple example of scripting there are many many other things and videos on youtube making from this server not Warmane not Icecrown but Scriptmane but it seems they do not care as much as they cared in the past about everything to work properly). And the scripts are not a thing to hide or not talk about on some guilds they compare what works better and things like that so it's a free talk because already its too obvious to hide something like this.

Sorry for long post but there are some serious problems in the background not only the gear who closes everyone mouths " old server everyone is bis"
    Edited: September 13, 2017

8. Sorry but you are just not thinking propery (no offence intended).
    1) talking about world pvp balance is just no sense, too many factors must be considered, and Smourne is not one of these. Meet a warrior in world pvp when he got no charge/intercept or trinket cause previous fight,and gg for you.,wondering how can you expect to win a warrior when not even using succu. Talking like you docorsa is just, a l2p issue. (I bet you just do bgs)
    2) world pvp is and never will be balanced for the things i stated above.

About the guy who talked about scripts/mpq...
    Deal with it,tons of multiple r1 have been catched with range/los hacks, guesse what? 5 days ban (while 30/60 for ninja)and then they are back.. These kind of, gameplay are mostlyin amoung always tbe same players. The others just have some, bad scripts who will get them srruggle even at 1.8/2k'

Warmane deal way "soft" with these people, and too hard on random ninja guys in, dungeons. Thats what we get when you dont have a, staffand with a decent pvp experience, evenand if overall Warmane staff do his best,.

And about the bg./gear qq, just deal like everyone else did, and stop qq, tons of peoples never qq and still did perfect,you dont,....guess why?

Regards

9. Auren, you forget but one thing. We're talking about the bulk of players here, not a handful of super-skilled individuals. It's great you got your titles with Ulduar 10 weapon, but the big majority of players aren't that skilled. Now, I'm not talking about completely bad players / inexperienced ones / clickers, etc. but about the average mass of 1.5 to 1.7k rated.

Now, getting even to 1.8 to buy T1 weapon for such players is really uneasy when 3/4 of the time you face overgeared Human DKs wielding double ICC trinkets + accompanied by priest / hpala. Yesterday it was 8 HUMAN DK HEALER out of 10 teams, go and climb anythere facing that. And when they are all Humans.... it's just GG.

P.S. Are UH DK scripts and talents working properly on Warmane? I've played late S8 on retail, but I don't remember UH DK being THAT grossly OP in Arena and PvP in general. One of the DK guys having DBW and Fanged Skull HC yesterday gibbed my hunter in 20 sec after his Disc dispelled HoP, through Skeleton Key absorb, with Hand of Sacrifice and Sacred Shield on him. Sorry, but this isn't fine at the slightest.

10. Sorry but you are just not thinking propery (no offence intended).
    1) talking about world pvp balance is just no sense, too many factors must be considered, and Smourne is not one of these. Meet a warrior in world pvp when he got no charge/intercept or trinket cause previous fight,and gg for you.,wondering how can you expect to win a warrior when not even using succu. Talking like you docorsa is just, a l2p issue. (I bet you just do bgs)
    2) world pvp is and never will be balanced for the things i stated above.

About the guy who talked about scripts/mpq...
    Deal with it,tons of multiple r1 have been catched with range/los hacks, guesse what? 5 days ban (while 30/60 for ninja)and then they are back.. These kind of, gameplay are mostlyin amoung always tbe same players. The others just have some, bad scripts who will get them srruggle even at 1.8/2k'

Warmane deal way "soft" with these people, and too hard on random ninja guys in, dungeons. Thats what we get when you dont have a, staffand with a decent pvp experience, evenand if overall Warmane staff do his best,.

And about the bg./gear qq, just deal like everyone else did, and stop qq, tons of peoples never qq and still did perfect,you dont,....guess why?

Regards
    Ofcourse i know that and this is also the problem they are baning for innapropriate names, ninja raid or w/e else as you said 30/60 days or bot farming permanently but scripting and ruining the game experience of the server not only for a group of ppl but for whole server that's get punished for 5 days then getting back and continue the activity NP. They punish the people who do less "damage" than the ones who ruin things for everyone. Either punish them all equaly or punish harder the most important things. Why scripting is not associated with hacking because there are involved 3rd party stuff in background of WoW who does things.

I know theese problems and i've dealt with them its not like i can't deal with them because i achived ranks that some with scripts can't. But this is not like it's helping me it's for the whole server and activity from brackets.
    Before Warmane in Molten times there was a hack fest, bg's everywhere fly's, speeds nobody was giving a **** but now it has transformed to a script fest.

They say to report everyone who break rulles using bot's/scripts or w/e but there beeing so many of them how in the hell i'm still able to enjoy and play if i have to write and record so many reports? I'm spending a lot time to write proof's, records then wait days then maybe it's not enough or.. ok 5 days ban wow.. that's what i wanted for him he will surely learn from that 5 days ban. They should better fix those things.

11. Smourne is a huge factor, in world pvp for example, im playing destro lock full bis and such, i run around and meet human warrior for example or DK whatever, i need to swtich either from fel hunter into succubus for warr or from succubus into fel hunter for DK place port, and run fromit so i dont get cucked, but in reality i get fcked up cause u dont have enough time for that, human procing ring/trink1/trink2 smourne blade storm guarantees to kill you, so in my opinion Smourne is a huge factor in pvp (maybe not in arenas but then again its op there too) and u either outplayed ur opponent, or he was just donor carried
    Yep, Smourne is definitely the problem here.
    If the BiS warrior had Oathbinder hc instead u could literally tank his bladestorm and out heal the incoming dmg with Drain Life. /facepalm

Ever thought about that most Smourne wearer are completely BiS geared? Its their whole gear combination that makes them deal so much dmg. Smourne is only the tip of the iceberg.

12. Auren, you forget but one thing. We're talking about the bulk of players here, not a handful of super-skilled individuals. It's great you got your titles with Ulduar 10 weapon, but the big majority of players aren't that skilled. Now, I'm not talking about completely bad players / inexperienced ones / clickers, etc. but about the average mass of 1.5 to 1.7k rated.
    As i'm tryng to keep the discussion up (Altho English may not be the best, so dont mind if i sound "Rude").

First of all we've to state that if you call "avarage mass" 1.5/1.7 are exactly the people you "are not talking about", people who have no clue of how to play their class, inexperienced and clickers; as you need to consider that in ANY case the skillcap on this server (if you remove from the calculations the well known hackers/scripters) is quite low.

Getting 1.8 to be able to buy T1 weapon is actually easy and doable, i personally did several time on classes that i never learnt how to play, in fact, ended up in sold the chars on market.

Talking about the comps people are meating, is quite weird that you state DK/Hpala, which , compared to others comp, are even slower in kill any low geared players (Just coming in my mind, Fmage/Spriest, Feral/hunt, Ret/Hunt and so on)-

Also, your statement about "8 human dk/healer out of 10 games", if you simply keep loose, just take a break, go farm EoF/EoT, and go back in que, as if you meet Dk/hpala all ever (which, is just a lie, and you probably met the same guys everytime, which just means u had the same mmr of them and is obvious you gonna face them), there are plenty of ways to gear up for pvp and is not needed to sit in 2s que all over getting oneshotted and talk about "donor gear scrubs" when you're runnign with not even 1k resi....

I keep thinking that this server mojor population, joined a x7 realm, expecting that everything is just "log-in and get it", while it's not like that.

People in this server in 2k17 still talk about balance between world pvp, still talk about how

"HEY A WARRIOR KILLED ME IN BS, But i'm a warlock and:
    - No portal set
    - No pet up

BUT HEY, **** DEM DONORS OP GEAR, and not me that i suck at the game....

Like seriously?

Gearing is not a speed race, is a marathon, it take time especially if you struggle bad at the gameplay (Like everyone did on start), but giving out excuses wont help you get better.

Smourne is a huge factor, in world pvp for example, im playing destro lock full bis and such, i run around and meet human warrior for example or DK whatever, i need to swtich either from fel hunter into succubus for warr or from succubus into fel hunter for DK place port, and run fromit so i dont get cucked, but in reality i get fcked up cause u dont have enough time for that, human procing ring/trink1/trink2 smourne blade storm guarantees to kill you, so in my opinion Smourne is a huge factor in pvp (maybe not in arenas but then again its op there too) and u either outplayed ur opponent, or he was just donor carried
    You see? That's exactly the example i was talking above, he consider the basics to play warlock (swap pet and set portal) a "plus" in order to kill a warrior or a dk, also, never seen in my entire life a bladestorm oneshotting any warlock with decent gear and soul link up, BUT he was giving out the excuse that "bis gear", while as he say, his position and pet were the wrong in that situations.

Big news, to you, warlock is supposed to kill any warrior in this server, if you know how to play..... As the majority of warriors run with not even 1k resillence in world pvp.

You play warlock, and you state smourne warriors are hugh factors in arena, when tons of warlocks farm them on daily basics.

You wont "outplay" to win, you need just to learn how to play. Is just different
    Edited: September 14, 2017

13. Auren, calling people liars and twisting facts the way you like won't make your claims right. I do regret though that I didn't write down 7-8 DK names of those I've met (next time I'm gonna make notes and screenshots in such cases).

P.S. You seem to be so arrogant and elitistic, and talk so much about your great skill and expertise in PvP. But so far these are just talks. If you could perhaps link few profiles of your characters (and not Warmane ones, but from retail where it actually matters)... that would be at least somewhat justification of your bold claims.

You see, I or someone else can also claim I've got 2700 rating using The Stoppable Force as a weapon. :)

14. Auren, calling people liars and twisting facts the way you like won't make your claims right. I do regret though that I didn't write down 7-8 DK names of those I've met (next time I'm gonna make notes and screenshots in such cases).

P.S. You seem to be so arrogant and elitistic, and talk so much about your great skill and expertise in PvP. But so far these are just talks. If you could perhaps link few profiles of your characters (and not Warmane ones, but from retail where it actually matters)... that would be at least somewhat justification of your bold claims.

You see, I or someone else can also claim I've got 2700 rating using The Stoppable Force as a weapon. :)
    Actually someone seems like got bited in the wrong place? Dont you?

Despite the fact that 7-8 different DKs, out of 10 games, never happened to me since....mmm...3 years? Your point is even worst, you're playng in Warmane, not on retail, and you're not even having a clue of what are you talking about at all, just by your pity example... ( And i was thinking i was gonna have a proper discussion with you, while you stright jump into arrogant/elitistic in a videogame)

Altho below the armory of the few chars left, others have been sold via market (Such as priest , rogue and a Rival Paladin):

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary second paladin i ever had.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary main
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary second warrior, never been into it much
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics third war, done mainly with spare coins from friends and stopped after 2.2 to sell it

And here some random SS.
    https://imgur.com/IxrGSfp
    https://imgur.com/xtd95KU
    https://imgur.com/ga6T1RN
    https://imgur.com/1r6KUkl
    https://imgur.com/ajtdWd9
    https://imgur.com/uX1yvkT 3/5 S8 + pvp offset + BoE neck + S1 weapon + Ulduar Trinket and BoE trinket/rings, unfortunely dont have any SS where i took the 2.3 with the ulduar wep as i wasnt even care about it.
    https://imgur.com/42M5OFZ

i would love to add also some of the matches MMR i did (or some famous people i've beated, with respect for them ofc) (the few i've SS), but sorry cba take hours to do it and would ends up in a e-peen drama.
    Inb4 "But hey you got gear on these alt haHAA", these screen shots are taken long time ago, meanwhile that time i've sold and bought so many coins/chars/golds in order to allow me get these gear.
    Inb4 "But MOM you're on Pservers haHAA Retail real deal u suck", you're playng and talking over a Private Server forum,keep it as it is.

Have fun and regards

PS. LF your SS, or profile in order to maybe learn from someone better then me, or not.

PPS: With these SS/Links i'm not flexing or elistist, as i'm just giving what Ermelloth asked. Altho i think there are plenty,if not tons, of Warriors better then me in and in several other servers. Hope noone is taking this like an e-peen SS spam, but is purely for show to Ermelloth that sometimes people can be wrong.

Gently asking a mod to clean the topic in case of anykind of drama attempth.

Best regards

15. I said "retail" for a reason. Warmane is a good private server, BUT we cannot really know how right the scripts work and be sure all classes and specs are tuned the way it really was at this time.

On Warmane, there is also another big problem I've noticed. Check 3vs3 Lordaeron ladder, team n.1 to get what I'm talking about :) And it doesn't seem to be punisheable at all here. I don't want to accuse anyone having high ratings here, but no one knows HOW exactly some of these ratings and titles were acquired.

I've never been a Glad, true, and never claimed I was super skilled. However, I've achieved decent ratings in few brackets several times on *retail*, including RBG bracket where Rets were never wanted or welcomed (2k for Ret in MoP / WoD RBG equals HotH for many other classes). You also talked about World PvP and PvE items? Well, WPvP was my main focus there (you can see this on 3rd screenshot).

https://imgur.com/a/iMWoR
    https://imgur.com/a/8dFZB
    https://imgur.com/a/qaakH

Note that I've also played Horde (while Alliance dominated PvP ladders on retail EU till late WoD). Which made it even harder to progress. Of course, I could pay someone to boost me getting 2.2k+ and titles, but I prefer playing the game honestly, so I get as high as I can really get with my own skill. Perhaps mediocre, but my own, not boosted by glads.

I know some stuff is in Russian there (cause I moved my main to RU realm not long ago before I stopped paying sub to Blizzard). However, it's easy to translate. Also cause the nickname I hold is original and authentic, and I've got it patented.

You can go on and continue to bash me, but you can't deny I got the right to present my opinion and to talk about PvP. I think we finished here.

First 12345 Last