1. I said "retail" for a reason. Warmane is a good private server, BUT we cannot really know how right the scripts work and be sure all classes and specs are tuned the way it really was at this time.

I've never been a Glad, true, but I've achieved decent ratings in few brackets several times on *retail*, including RBG bracket where Rets were never wanted or welcomed. You also talked about World PvP and PvE items? Well, WPvP was my main focus there (which you can see on 3rd screenshot).

https://imgur.com/a/iMWoR
    https://imgur.com/a/8dFZB
    https://imgur.com/a/qaakH

I know some stuff is in Russian there (cause I moved my main to RU realm not long ago before I stopped paying sub to Blizzard). However, it's easy to translate. Also cause the nickname I hold is original and authentic, and I've got it patented.

You can go on and continue to bash me, but you can't deny I got the right to present my opinion and to talk about PvP. I think we finished here.
    You realise that you're on a PServer right?
    You realise that we're discussing about PvP here? Dont you?
    You were stating about the "issues" of WARMANE, which ended you in link some useless SS on Retail (No offence, i swear, but 2k rating on retail....meh i would not even SS it...), same goes for 250k Hks, which just means you farm (Or have farmed) BGs/City Raid for a long time, nothing "skill involved".
    Same goes for RBG, which 2k is a low rating.
    BUT, im not here to discuss about retail, otherwise i would be in retail forum, dont u think?
    Stating my points, and you answered in kinda far away way, which ends up in thinking you had nothing better to do once i've sent you these SS/armory link (Still waiting for your Warmane armory link, if you dont mind to).

After this, no offence, i repeat no offence and dont take this personal, but i've expected a different kind of discussion, which is not this case.

So i'm out, especially after your last post.

Pce guys and have a nice day. :)

2. The fact you ignore the well-known history of Rets in RBGs and neglect the fact how "easy" was getting to 2k RBG rating as freaking RET in Cata and MoP (when Rets weren't wanted even at 1500 CRs)... says much about you and your personality.

Low? You don't have a CLUE what I went through to get there, when every RBG leader basically was saying to me "go Holy or go home'" and how much effort I've put into becoming RBG leader / TC, learning all tactics and gathering my own teams in the end in order to get anywhere at all.

I said arrogant at start and I'm standing by it. You sir are a typical eliist and rating basher, personality so common and so familiar to me over the years. I regret I spent time writing, cause reasoning with people like you is a waste of fime. Ever been, ever will be.

On Warmane I'm currently on 1635 cr in 2s, but I'm playing Arena for just 3 weeks and I've started playing here two months ago. Having used to post-Wrath talent system and WoD / Legion Ret, it will take time to get used to so different mechanics and to get over 2k here. But I will do it, I have no doubt in that. For now, though, I'm pretty happy with my progress, regarding the fact I'm still wearing Furious / Rele mix and that my Hunter is Survival (not even MM) and wears 4 Furious pieces too.

Indeed, good bye, nothing to talk about here
    Edited: September 14, 2017

3. P.S. Few more words.

Look at this profile. It's just an example:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Why I'm linking this fellow Human with nearly full Wrathful gear? Who's obviously been higher than 1950 (has the helm).

He's having about my CR, but got full Wrathful gear and 3 days ago or so, when I've met him in Arena, he had about 1400 MMR. New season, I get it. But it happens way too often.

Another dude, 1503 mmr, 618 cr. Faced too.

Finally, this guy:

803 rating. Really? Full Wrath and yet with a Disc. 1354 freaking res. As if we really could do anything vs them. Dodging them actually ended our attempt to get to 1750 on Tuesday, cause it was only them at late hour queuing and I knew facing them is a certain guaranteed loss. We stopped queuing then.

There was also a full Wrathful rogue with the helm, full Wrathful mage... and ofc 4-5 DKs. I don't remember all the nicknames, but you can just check the ladders. Well, at least vs Rogues and Mages we had chances and took them, winning about half of the games.

Seriousy, I'm a bit tired facing full Wrath or people seriously overgearing me and my partner at these ratings.

Maybe it's not as easy as Auren claims after all. If you bother to check the ladders and the teams.

To sum up things: emfh is a problem. MMR and how it works here, and MMR droppers / boosters are even bigger problem.
    Edited: September 14, 2017

4. Maybe it's not as easy as Auren claims after all. If you bother to check the ladders and the teams.
    Or maybe the people who keep cry about these things, are just not that good as they claims/thinks after all.

Pce XD

5. I haven't said I was very good or super skilled in any of my posts here. However, I can tell you that UNLESS I had to face people like Nyfiken or Matipache at lower CRs, I would get there much faster.

These people clearly should not play on lower MMRs and ratings. With what they got, they should be LOT higher. The fact boosters and MMR droppers are so common here, speaks for itself.

6. I don't get why people even make the argument that Oathbinder or Glorenzelg hc are anywhere near Shadowmourne.

My Retri friend just crit 18k on a lowbie today with judgement, something that she couldn't do with Gloren HC. The argument is honestly so stupid I don't understand how anyone can keep a straight face saying such things.

If you want to prove they are the same, go to a dummy. Spend one minute doing your usual rotation with Gloren. Then spend another minute doing the SAME rotation with SMourne. Post the recounts so we can see the difference.

7. So many experts here...
    The difference is all about the player that plays the toon. Give the sm to a noob and he will get outplayed by furious geared ppl with lets say 264 weapon. But in hands of someone that is skilled and experienced it makes rly a big impact like someone mention earlier even up to 10%.
    But these ppl are rare here , maybe 5-10% of the population and most of them dont even play bgs or they play them in a small amount.
    I remember last season i saw a ret & dics , dont remember exact rating but they were about 2.6-2650 rtg. Anyway the disc was BiS but the ret had bynthrol hc and furious leggs.
    So this is just a small example of what i said its not about the gear , never was its about the players skill & exp. But yea like most say you cant play plate without sm or in many cases when i saw "ret & disc **** comp" etc etc all coming from "experts" that in game backpedal are half clickers , keyboardturn and mostly cant even get rtg for wf head :) :)
    And ofc in 8/10 proly even 9/10 cases the guy with sm considering same skill , same exp vs mirror with oath/gloren will win. But yea luckily for you and sadly for the exp ppl here there is only a handfull of people that can get the max from their gear and most of them dont even play bgs because for ppl like this there is no challenge there.
    So in the end if you blame others because they are BiS and you arent , then the problem is in you not in them.
    You can see similar behaviour posts everyday. Ppl calling others scripters,hackers,overgeared etc but they never ever think the problem is in them and their poor gameplay and by blaming others they will sadly forever stay bad. Saw a guy the other day with 150k hks that stil has rele head. This is just an example and there are many like that , way to many.
    Ofc on horde you have nubs that make 15 man pms etc so if you play aly and face them in solo que you cant do mutch there but facing randoms you can kill many bis ppl in bgs with garbage 232 furious gear simply by outplayng them.
    So for once try and check that the problem isnt in yourself before you blame others and see how you can improve.
    Edited: September 15, 2017

8. Ofcourse the difference in the end its in the hand of every player in his play style and skills, but there are some other things that give's advantage's like scripts, hacks and nobody can't deny this it's something well known here, lets let away the gear, i'm not saying that scripted players are unbeatable because they are, this was about the activity of arenas, brackets, the popularity of arenas, even the ones who are not good not that skilled they play arenas they try and in a way all those players keep arenas alive this is not just about the top 5- top 10 thats a small ammount of ppl this have to be about all the players all the teams.

Where is the fun in 3v3 when ratings/activity's everything will go down like it went down in the past because of the same reasons?
    3v3 is fun and i've always liked it and playerd for top3 but even if i can achive that i can see how que and ratings are, in the past when the server had more realms with 4.5k on each there was ratings of 3k+ 2s and on 3s 2.6-7-8k now on a server with 12k ( "12k" but still ) every day online 2.2k rating on 3s r1. That's because of the problems above and it seems they are not adressing them.

My point is that all have to play either bad,decent,good doesn't matter, if all the ones up to good players will slowly stop playing (because when a bad/decent loses vs someone better he knows he lost by skills but one day he can win, but just the thought that he lost vs some scripter will make him quit and discourage him, all need to know they have a chance) and queing there will remain only good ones which is a small ammount of players and will result in inactivity of brackets because que's will become boring, i remember when it was like that and i was queing for 40-50 mins or even more than 1 hour on 3s to get 1 arena and get 5 rating it will be sad if those times will come back again in the near future.

9. I don't get why people even make the argument that Oathbinder or Glorenzelg hc are anywhere near Shadowmourne.

My Retri friend just crit 18k on a lowbie today with judgement, something that she couldn't do with Gloren HC. The argument is honestly so stupid I don't understand how anyone can keep a straight face saying such things.

If you want to prove they are the same, go to a dummy. Spend one minute doing your usual rotation with Gloren. Then spend another minute doing the SAME rotation with SMourne. Post the recounts so we can see the difference.
    She would crit 17500 and not 18k.

Recount difference is 8% on long fights. In small 5-10s fight it could be around 5%.
    I remember last season i saw a ret & dics , dont remember exact rating but they were about 2.6-2650 rtg. Anyway the disc was BiS but the ret had bynthrol hc and furious leggs.
    Bryntroll proc is currently bugged with seal of vengeance. Procing more than it should, resulting in huge damage boost. Can get up to 6 procs in one HoJ.
    Edited: January 11, 2018

10. Just check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZJxiRnZSuw

These guys tested that, i really hope PvP will get fixed in Icecrown.

11. Smourne too op
    Human racial too op
    Everthing is too op, except the classes/racials I play. Buhuhuhu

Before I start laughing, I'm gonna ask two easy questions.

1. If you think X and Y is op, then why don't you keep your mouth shut and stick to those instead?
    2. Ever thought that perhaps it's you that don't play your classes properly?

Go google some PvP videos. Get better. There is always room for improvements. Practise your classes. Learn how to stop bursts. Stop those attitudes of "omg i lost hard, it is op blabla" because honestly, it's getting pathetic.
    Gearing a toon is a part of the "pain in the *** journey". Take that time to learn from your own mistakes. I did the same, and currently doing with classes I've never played in my life.
    PvP isn't a dps race, period. Sure, it helps if I deal more dmg than him/her, but it has to do how people perform their classes. That is the main factor.

Now lets chill out and keep working on our stuff. Okay?
    Oh I almost forgot, going to laugh now, byes.

12. She would crit 17500 and not 18k.

Recount difference is 8% on long fights. In small 5-10s fight it could be around 5%.

Bryntroll proc is currently bugged with seal of vengeance. Procing WAY more than it should, resulting in huge damage boost. Can get up to 6 procs in one HoJ.
    more like 15500 vs 18000 + the SW dmg prock so 15500 vs 20k.
    also i dont think you understand how crit works and how much 5-10% more dmg scale in crit hit.

13. more like 15500 vs 18000 + the SW dmg prock so 15500 vs 20k.
    also i dont think you understand how crit works and how much 5-10% more dmg scale in crit hit.

You said judgement.

The difference between gloren and shm when it comes to judgement is 25 strength and proc for 270 strength proc.

295 strength with kings = 772 attack power=231 spellpower. judgement scales 0.32 spell power and 0.2 attack power which means 74 damage from SP and 154 from AP.
    That is 228 more damage you get from having 772 more attack power, crit multiplier is 206% which means 469 more damage.

So yeah she would've critted him for 17531 and not 18k.

How is the crit relavant to doing 5% more damage? I dont think you understand how elementary school math works.

14. Hilarious, people are still trying to argue that their Shadowmourne isn't a big deal. Arenas are decided by smaller differences than the amount of burst this single proc provides.

15. Warrs aren't great in arena because of "muh shadowmourne". No they're great because they can spam mortal strike to reduce healing. The only class I'd really say is broken is hunter because they cut through plate armor like butter and they have insane CC as well as a healing reduction attack. In BGs a hunter can deterrence and use rocket boots to escape 95% of time and never die.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

First ... 2345 Last