1. random dungeons (normal) +40minQ

Hey everyone,

i dinged 80 like a week a go and was planning on start gearing up.
    Sinds i can't do HC dungeons yet i i'm Queuing for normal butt ... hmmmm...

I have to wait like 40 to an hour for a run and when i get in they either leave instant or after 2 min.
    sinds i dinged i have completed 5 dungeons max and i Q every evening..

is there anyway i can get geared up. or do i need to wait?

(im restodruid btw)

2. It's really odd for a healer to be seeing such ques, but here's what might work for gearing up:

Premade parties. Basically get yourself a friendly tank to que with and there should be no problem given the que is always full on DPS classes. Or join a guild and form full parties for quick runs.

Questing. Most of the factions in northerend have quartermasters that sell your gear depending on your reputation with them. This gear is pretty much needed when you ding 80 (Argent Vanguard, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Sons of Hodir, Wyrmnest Accord), additionally, the quests give you roughly 150 gold each, which is a nice way to make money.

Spending gold. You can buy Binds on Equip items in the auction house (prices may be low or skyrocketed depending on the rarity). Another option is to grind materials and have a friendly person with a crafting profession to make you gear.

I'd personally advise questing first hand, since it gives you a good amount of gold, unlocks daily quests which bring in more gold, and the reputation gear gets you straight to Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron

3. 1. level proffesions, earn money thru them, buy gear from ah.
    2. start with pvp and gear up to rdf hc that way, then ull be able to farm dungeons easely.
    3. form a fos/pos normal groups. or pos farm groups for EoT's.