1. Arena tittles!

Many people on this server claim that admins and developers that are focusing on Frostwolf realm are doing the best for this server to be similar as retail before wod expansion
    ^Blizzlike server^..Now 1 question if thats truth for real..!
    Blizzard removed 2v2 tittles from the ranking system..Probably because of balance issues or ect..
    Tittles were obtainable Only by doing 3v3. which it has more challenges and fun..Of course!
    On this server 2v2 players are getting tittles....Thats why 3v3 arenas are dead..Completely..
    Dont you think that has to stop? or that should remain like this....I hope people would join and comment about this...But i doubt it will be any changes by those who are on charge for this server!!!

2. You can't get Gladiator/R1 titles from 2v2 so it's fine.

The only issue at the moment is staff not following their own rules, handing out Gladiator titles to the top 10 of 3v3 that didn't meet the 2.000 minimum rating requirement for them. (I got glad on 1.9k alt)

I don't know why every season there has to be something wrong with title distribution. Back in the Vengeful season, people got rank 1 from 2v2 by mistake.

3. Does anyone care about titles on a dead server? :O

4. Does anyone care about titles on a dead server? :O
    exactly lol, ****s done and dead

5. haha true everyday population is decreasing horde side is absolutely dead and ally is going down as well! everyone moving retail or other servers so its obvious no1 cares about who gets what title!!!

6. The reason the server is dying is not just because retail and the tbc realms seem better. This realm is just toxic. The most toxic pvp scene there is to start in. Who the hell would want to keep playing when in their first battlegrounds they get thrown in feuds between pvp guilds on both sides that que double pridefull premades non stop and you always end up as a pug with other pugs and you always lose. Sure lets leave that aside lets say you can gear on timeless. No you cant bloody coin farmers are going to kill you even when you have the debuff and they will not let you get either coins or chests. So as a new player you are always ****ed by the old players who are just absolutely toxic at every turn and they just quit the game cause there's just nothing to do.

7. You can't get Gladiator/R1 titles from 2v2 so it's fine.
    The only issue at the moment is staff not following their own rules, handing out Gladiator titles to the top 10 of 3v3 that didn't meet the 2.000 minimum rating requirement for them. (I got glad on 1.9k alt)

I don't know why every season there has to be something wrong with title distribution. Back in the Vengeful season, people got rank 1 from 2v2 by mistake.
    No one really cares about these wintrade titles. 2s is dead and there is nothing to say about 3s. U literally need to beg people to q for 3s, and when u do it is a win and then they quit. If there would be a 2k requirement for 3s this server would loose another 200 players. Face it! This server is dying. Better of going playing with population of higher than 4k, otherwise it is all pointless

8. No one really cares about these wintrade titles. 2s is dead and there is nothing to say about 3s. U literally need to beg people to q for 3s, and when u do it is a win and then they quit. If there would be a 2k requirement for 3s this server would loose another 200 players. Face it! This server is dying. Better of going playing with population of higher than 4k, otherwise it is all pointless
    If you're implying every R1 title handed is wintraded then you're delusional.

I already quit FW since it's dead without any new progress in class scripting and the constant title distribution "mishaps", retail at least has 24/7 queues. I don't know why you're directing that to me, I know the 3v3 situation first hand.
    Edited: September 9, 2017

9. If you're implying every R1 title handed is wintraded then you're delusional.

I already quit FW since it's dead without any new progress in class scripting and the constant title distribution "mishaps", retail at least has 24/7 queues. I don't know why you're directing that to me, I know the 3v3 situation first hand.
    Sorry to burst your bubble there fella, but I didn't direct anything towards you besides my opinion about the situation in general. However, I am glad that u managed to find sanctuary elsewhere. Good luck x

10. frostwolf server wipe and everything starting from new, best thing which could happen

11. frostwolf server wipe and everything starting from new, best thing which could happen
    That would effectively kill half the existing population.

12. frostwolf server wipe and everything starting from new, best thing which could happen
    Ye best thing to reduce expense of server maintenance while only killing ~1500 ish ppl max.

13. Current r1 is wintradepowa, should we talk about this any further? LOL

14. Current r1 is wintradepowa, should we talk about this any further? LOL
    Everyone doing what they want.People started doing 3v3 wargames now.. so 3s titles are worthless now