1. lvl 70s twink bracket status

Hey!
    Dear aly emigrants who transfering to horde.Since this bracket very unbalanced -about 95% hordes twinks and 30% alys twinks- now what is the point to every1 switching horde side?Dont u think when aly lose the bgs 95% they wont queue anymore and u must switch back to aly if u want keep alive this bracket?:D
    Edited: September 1, 2017

2. ye, cheers to guys that change to horde after we help gather gear and empty gbank(as much as they had permission)

enjoy horde , ally doesnt play like that.

3. Sacren, my love. Many of those traitors have already turned 80. They were crying about our bracket is broken, but ofc it's broken, when all alliance ******s are coming to horde side.

4. I'm new here, so i looking for 70-79 guild on ally side. Please /w me in game - Anomen. Thx

5. U can search any Immoral members when they are onlines.

6. Is twinking even considered cool nowadays?
    leveling on x1 just to twink in 79 bracket smh

7. Thank you for replying. For some reasons yes, it's worth of it. It's not a BC and not the WoTLK (just earliest part), whole bunch of trinkets, items, cool gear (BC raids with sockets) and blue items of WoTLK. BGs funny as well. it's more depends of your teamwork often than "overgeared" meat on 80, who doesn't know even own abilities and don't know idea what they do.
    Revive the entire 70-79 content together!