I have 5 toons (soon to be 6) at level 80, across both factions, ranging from 2k to 5k in GS. I've tanked every RDF HC, and healed nearly all of them, but nowadays, it seems like pugs fall in one of two categories:

* Oh, something other than the one dungeon I care about popped, so I'll drop group, and prevent anybody from farming emblems, unless they 4-man it (until another person drops group, and the whole thing falls apart); or

* I outgear you by a 2:1 margin, and live my life via stopwatch, but you're a noob for not keeping up with my rapid-fire pace. L2P.

Ultimately, I'd like to eventually do some (very casual) 10 man raiding as well, and see all the content, but for now, I'd settle for some warm bodies that can farm EoTs/EoFs in a halfway civilized manner.

Note: I'm perfectly willing to exchange one run for another, whether by role or by dungeon, if a certain compilation or drop is needed. But I'm only able to play during NA (EST) evening times, so that limits things a bit.

Anybody out there for such a thing? Or even a coalition/friends list of sorts? I have a druid, pally, (and soon to be DK) for tanking, a shammy healer, and a rogue and hunter for dps. Being honest, I'd prefer rdps > tanking > healing > mdps, but if it's a good group, I'm flexible.

Thanks for listening!