1. #AlteracMarksMatter

Hi,

as everybody knows, there is no Alterac Valley BGs in Medivh (No NPC), and there is no vendor for Alterac marks. To put it simple : there is no way to have Alterac marks.

Without those marks you can't complete the quest that gives honor, that quest is considered the main source for honor gain.

The server is already low pop, Nerfing the PVP scene this way make people leave, since there is not much happening at lvl 70.

i have 100+ of BGs marks , that gonna just disappear from my mail box, since i don't have enough honor to use them, because "like i said before" the Quest that require Alterac marks is the main source of honor.

i'm not asking for ALterac Valley BG, im asking for a vendor for those marks, an NPC who sell them for 3 gold or something.

http://imgur.com/a/0eY5O

2. A sound idea, same as many other here.. but there is one problem.. there is no one on the other side of this line. This server is not moderated and there is no desire to do so. What you have now is technically all you ever will.

3. so ...? what to do? you cant farm honor without those marks... we have to leave?

4. No, ofc not. But if you came here for pvp, you came to the wrong place. The staff shown no desire to rectify Medivh's problems, especially pvp ones, hence don't expect to hit any personal achievements here.

Other then for chilling and some semi-casual pve, there isn't much else to do. Pop is slowly shrinking, but not because of people leaving in droves, no, but because once geared, everyone turns into a raidlogger when there is nothing else worth persuing, like pvp. You can't blame them, just take a look at these forums, not a single official post here for a month now, despite numerous issues encountered on the server.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

5. Well, the pvp situation would be like this, if half of the server werent raidloggers..
    So its the people, not the way this server was setup..

I think that announcements about pvp on the public channels would go far way..
    Also as mentioned above, trader for other marks in exchange rate of 3 : 1 would be great!

6. Zvone you are going off topic man, who is talking about pvp ? we are talking about a missing item , which is necessary for buying pvp Gear (Like : weapons,: rings, Head, Hands...) Why did GMs made vendors with that gear if we cant afford the items to buy them? im not talking about pvp in this server that's just a side effect of the main problem, and i think that pvp is decent in Medivh, ppl are spamming BGs between 20-23 server time, so its fine. just give them Alterac marks.

7. Alterac Valley will be turned on next restart.

8. Alterac Valley will be turned on next restart.
    Any timeline on cosmetic shop for Medivh? Sex change etc

9. Alterac Valley will be turned on next restart.
    Is it going to be turned on with the ability for it to fire with 5 players on each team. Otherwise this may as well mean nothing.

10. Alterac Valley will be turned on next restart.
    @Proterean, please consider either what Xerionn1 wrote, or allow us some way to convert marks to av ones. I write this as someone who is here every day, I know every ally battleground participant by heart, and most horde, and I can say with utmost certainty, currently we are not going to be able to start AV at any hour.

Reducing the number required to start AV is a good start, altho it might be impossible to kill the generals in this shape. But allowing us to convert marks so we can get AV ones to buy remaining pvp pieces or have the ability to use turning quest for honor.. that's a different story.

Your intention is good, but you are not aware at the situation at hand, hence why my plea here.

11. Yeeeeay, I am joined into WSG that doesnt end by "nnot enough players" once per 2days, so absolutely there will be at least 20ppl on each side to complete bg! :D

12. Turning on AV is a fantastic start, but like others have stated, with no global announcement or encouragement outside of the dwindling community, AV will be in the same state it currently is in: Unavailable.

Please consider the low population and adjust the required players to begin the battleground!

Thank you

13. i'm pretty sure that more than 20 players from both sides (horde and alliance) were in que yesterday, but AV never work.

14. BUMP!
    Any chance we are getting AV vendor?

15. Really need the av marks here, as a healer myself farming honor is allrdy pain in the ***. Please give us the possibility to a vendor who can trade other marks as av marks.

12 Last