1. Battleground pvp please fix it admins :/

So this is the next thread about the subject, which I will call not a problem but "THE PROBLEM" at the moment in Medivh. I'm sure that you guys - moderators, admins and all the other people working for the server are already familiar with this, but we need some answer from you guys. You can see all the people that are "complaining" about this topic and everyone is supporting the idea that we need a fix and even giving ideas for it. The thing is that this starts to look like a monologue between us - the players and there is not an answer from you guys - the developers of this project. Don't get me wrong here - the server is amazing - for me this is the first free TBC server that I enjoy so much in almost every aspect of the game, except the PvP one. I'm sure you have a lot of work and I know that you are doing this for free on Medivh and believe me we are thankful, but if you don't communicate with us about major problems I'm afraid the community will slowly vanish. All we need is a simple answer, resume or whatever is in your head guys that you think will fix the problem and we will be happy. Please answer us about those things:

1. Will there be a cross realm Battlegrounds? - are you considering it, will there be problems for implementing it? If it's going to happen then when will it happen?
    2. Are there gonna be a badge shop implemented for AV marks (maybe all of the marks) until there are enough people joining BGs?
    3. Arena and BGs content is way behind PvE content so how will you guys manage - in some other thread a guy said "just skip S1 and implement the 2.4.3 gear progression/pricing model. " - what do you think about that, since it will become kind of a problem when people start to walk in T5 gear, but the PvP rewards will be way behind...

Answer us guys please - that's all we need. If the PvP gets fixed I'm sure this will be the best TBC server worldwide.

If anyone else has a suggestion/question feel free to reply here - I hope all our questions will be answered soon :)

2. I feel that this problem comes more from the community than the devs tbh. The pvp-pve gear disparity is a real issue (T5 being out but no decent pvp gear) but I feel that most of the problem comes from the difference in motivation between Alliance and Horde. Most "serious" pvpers are on Horde (no surprise there considering the racials) and most of the time when you join a BG as Alliance you're gonna get your *** handed to you by a T5 geared Warrior with 1-2 pocket healers. Most pvp interested people I know on Alliance have simply rolled an alt on Outland to pvp and keep Medivh for raiding.
    That's the real issue if you ask me. Get Alliance players more motivated to actually queue up and there will be a lot more BGs. Part of this problem is caused by Horde as well, Panacea seems to be queueing up with premades and voicecomm and being matched vs a team with 6-7 full T5 geared people is a great way to demotivate players. I'm sure people will say "l2p" or "why don't you do this as well then" but the choice seems to be stop doing it or there won't be any PvP at all.
    I think cross realm BG with Outland would be the best solution, because the problem seems to be a way too small pvp community on Alliance. That way Horde players on Medivh will still get to play BGs and the occasional Alliance pvper will be able to as well. Playing with and against gear buyers isn't ideal but I think it's better than what we have now.

Anyways, it's time for the community to not only look at the devs for solutions to these problems, but also to look at solutions the community itself can provide.

3. most of the time when you join a BG as Alliance you're gonna get your *** handed to you by a T5 geared Warrior with 1-2 pocket healers.
    There's only a single T5 geared Warrior on the server and he rarely does PvP. Why do you need to jump to these extremities to make a point? Oh and regarding the pocket healers, Alliance has on average way more healers (especially rdruids) in bgs.

Panacea seems to be queueing up with premades and voicecomm and being matched vs a team with 6-7 full T5 geared people
    We've never made a single BG premade group and we are not on voice while in them. We purposely don't do this because we know it will make the Alliance want to PvP less. We are not as inconsiderate as people would make you believe.

That said, have you done any battlegrounds the last couple of days? Alliance has been winning more than half of them and i'll explain to you why.
    Because of the population imbalance Horde has more people queuing and a lot of these players are fresh 70s or not karazhan-level geared whereas on Alliance most of the small dedicated PvPcommunity is far better geared and better at the game. Its exactly because there are more "noobs" queuing on horde side that Alliance has a huge privilege going forward, they can decide when they want to PvP and wouldn't be demonized by the opposition for making a premade.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

4. There's only a single T5 geared Warrior on the server and he rarely does PvP. Why do you need to jump to these extremities to make a point? Oh and regarding the pocket healers, Alliance has on average way more healers (especially rdruids) in bgs.

We've never made a single BG premade group and we are not on voice while in them. We purposely don't do this because we know it will make the Alliance want to PvP less. We are not as inconsiderate as people would make you believe.

That said, have you done any battlegrounds the last couple of days? Alliance has been winning more than half of them and i'll explain to you why.
    Because of the population imbalance Horde has more people queuing and a lot of these players are fresh 70s or not karazhan-level geared whereas on Alliance most of the small dedicated PvPcommunity is far better geared and better at the game. Its exactly because there are more "noobs" queuing on horde side that Alliance has a huge privilege going forward, they can decide when they want to PvP and wouldn't be demonized by the opposition for making a premade.
    I've seen a Warr with Lionheart Executioner in WSG and AB pwning people with 2 pocket healers. All 3 Panacea. It's not an extremity, it's reality.
    And no I haven't done any PvP lately, stopped queueing after getting my *** handed to me for the umpteenth time by Panacea groups, levelled a PvP alt on Outland instead and it's a lot more fun. Just a raidlogger on Medivh now.

5. tbh the only solution to this issue would be crossrealm battlegrounds with outland.

6. tbh the only solution to this issue would be crossrealm battlegrounds with outland.
    i am sure medhiv community who rolled here mostly because there is no cash shop will be very happy to share bgs/arena with outland where people can buy gear :D

7. i am sure medhiv community who rolled here mostly because there is no cash shop will be very happy to share bgs/arena with outland where people can buy gear :D
    assuming crossrealm is even possible, what do you think people would rather have, pvp vs outland or no pvp at all.

8. there are servers that have crossrealms already so it's certainly possible
    and its what skuddys said - its either crossrealms with outland or very likely no pvp at all. im pretty sure we can agree that most if not all ppl would choose the former

9. I've seen a Warr with Lionheart Executioner in WSG and AB pwning people with 2 pocket healers. All 3 Panacea. It's not an extremity, it's reality.
    And no I haven't done any PvP lately, stopped queueing after getting my *** handed to me for the umpteenth time by Panacea groups, levelled a PvP alt on Outland instead and it's a lot more fun. Just a raidlogger on Medivh now.
    He's done maybe 2 or 3 BGs in total, and i would know because i wouldve been one of those pocket healers you are referring to. It's not a reality.

10. He's done maybe 2 or 3 BGs in total, and i would know because i wouldve been one of those pocket healers you are referring to. It's not a reality.
    this guys has no idea what he's talking about

11. this guys has no idea what he's talking about
    Zanou, the warrior he is referring to, is far from an active PvPer. He has less than 600 HKs in total. This absurd fact that when you queue bg as alliance and you'd only face a t5 geared arms warrior with pocket healers is simply untrue.
    Edited: August 29, 2017

12. So is there gonna be any response from the Staff? I created this topic, because we need some answers about the future development considering the PvP scene on Medivh :/ Cmon some moderator or anyone that is involved with the project please reply here, give us some information - there is no point for us to be talking here unless someone of you guys who are encharge of the server give us some answer. Like I said in my first post, this needs to be a conversation between the users that are playing and the people who are encharge, because otherwise it looks like a pointless discussion. Many people gave their ideas so please reply and give us something back - a simple answer may not fix the problem, but it will be a good start for us to get some hope, because atm everyone is saying that PvP is dead and noone from the people who can kind of fix that problem is considering those complains... so cmon GIVE US SOME RESPONSE PLEASE :(

13. Cmon some moderator
    Until the issue is with "Forum Battlegrounds" or a need for "fixing Forum PvP," this isn't something we're responsible for or answer for in any way.

14. My friend dropped me a message to read the last 2 comments in this thread.

Well, this is why we don't play on warmane. :)

15. My friend dropped me a message to read the last 2 comments in this thread.

Well, this is why we don't play on warmane. :)
    you dont play here but you read the forum.....
    Edited: August 31, 2017

123 Last