1. Need help about druid specs.

Since im new to druid i was browsing some topics on forums trying to find good spec that i can level up with and play,and first i tried restoration so i can find dungeons easly,which wasnt very good since i didnt heal good.Then i respec into moonkin at level 35,and im leveling with it for now but i have major problems.First i deal too low damage,and my mana really runs out fast.I was thinking about respec into feral DPS but i dont know if its better or worse than the moonkin i have now.Any advices?

2. feral is the best spec to level up.

3. Druid leveling is absolutely boring in my opinion and yes, feral cat is the most optimal for leveling up. mangle spam / fero bite till your eyes bleed XD

4. Probably have to agree with these guys, my ally druid I leveled up this way, although my horde druid I leveled up resto/boomkin- boomie to quest but equipped resto gear so that once I hit max level and started using the resto it was much easier then if you had feral gear. Boomkin dps is challenging unless you have a great understanding of stat prio and talent/glyph correctly- I have seen many boomkins with odd talents and gear that vary significantly at max level because many don't know how to do it properly

5. If you're questing, which is generally considered the fastest way to level, then Feral- Cat Form is the best and fastest spec to use.

The reason for this is because of the fact you can avoid using mana to fight enemies; This reduces the amount of downtime you need between fights to drink and restore mana.

Secondly, is the improved stealth. While questing, there's many occasions where you'd rather stealth through a whole bunch of inconvenient enemies that you'd rather not fight.

Thirdly, Cat-form is extremely good for dealing burst-damage. As most enemies you kill while levelling are low hp, "trash" monsters, the way energy works between fights makes it very convenient to take down low-HP enemies one at a time. Stockpile 100 energy, kill a monster, stockpile another 100, kill another monster etc.

Also, Cat form travels 30% faster, and Feral has the option of going Bear Form when you get in trouble and need extra Armor and Health when you need to run away and stay alive.

A few tips on levelling though;
    Try to keep your gear updated, good gear means you'll deal more damage, and level faster.
    Don't bother doing Grey or Green quests for too long; Make sure the zone you're questing in is appropriate for you level. You don't want to be a level 30 doing level 20 quests.
    Buy your Mounts as soon as you can afford them and have the level to learn them. Alot of Questing is travel time, cutting down on travel time greatly improves efficiency.

However, if you wish to levellup in Dungeons, keep in mind it'll be less efficient unless you have a High-Level player boosting you through the dungeons, 1 shotting all the mobs to carry you through the run.
    Should you still want to carry on doing Dungeon-Griding for experience, consider going Tank-Spec. Similar to being a healer, your queue times will be MUCH faster than DPS. At level 40, you can purchase Dual Specialization which allows you to have 2 specs to switch between, but this costs a rather hefty sum of gold to purchase. Ideally, even for this approach you'll want to be questing while you're in a dungeon queue.
    Luckily, Feral is the Talent Tree for both Cat Form and Bear-tanking, so with a little compromise in talents, you should be able to cover both Bear-tank and Cat-spec questing roles fairly decently, as questing in cat form could also benefit from extra defenses as well. Even Bear form isn't too terrible for questing, if your gear is decent enough to kill mobs in a reasonable time.
    Edited: December 23, 2017