1. Can't use card?

I'm trying to donate but It won't let me use this card "We were unable to authorize your card" It's a vanilla visa and I've already assigned a zip code to it.

2. You might have to reach out to Paymentwall, I'm not sure how using a gift card works for purchases through them

3. I have and they said nothings wrong on their end, I think it's because there is no option for USD because this Vanilla Visa Gift Card is only valid in the U.S? I really don't know because I just used it on steam and it worked perfectly. I'd really like to donate so I can stop waiting in these queues.

4. Same problem with my donation... same msg after i click "Buy" button...my card is Debit MasterCard...i hope there is solution for this...thx

5. I knew it couldn't have been just me

6. Why no1 wrote nothing about this problem. I still cant donate. I w8 for answer, plz wrote what is the problem.

Thx, Mega

7. try contacting visa/mastercard (whichever you have) and get them to make sure it's activated for online purchases. had 1 the other day and had to call visa to get them to fix it as their system was all ****ed up.

8. I have had an issue today with it saying my email isn't valid. I have donated 10 euro just last week so I can skip the que. I was looking to see if I had any balance on the card due to it being a $ to euro conversion and Payment wall seems to be messed up somehow. I also tried to request a password change and it says email invalid. I know it isn't because I just got an email from them last week.