1. They have banned a **** ton of people today. Just an FYI...
    They do a good job, but there are more bots out there. I believe tailing the routes we have mentioned in this thread will rake in even more bans.
    @Rawrrh, yes I have noticed the guilds aswell. They tend to be having 80-90% druids in them.

2. - Hi, guys. How is the server?
    - Awsome. 12k online! 2k Ally players; 2.5k Hordes; 7.5k bots and chat-spammers, but stuff bans 60 bots EVERYDAY! They do a good job, but there are more bots out there.

3. - Hi, guys. How is the server?
    - Awsome. 12k online! 2k Ally players; 2.5k Hordes; 7.5k bots and chat-spammers, but stuff bans 60 bots EVERYDAY! They do a good job, but there are more bots out there.
    Let's assume that's the case, what is your keen insight oh wise one?
    OT: Anyone from the Warmane staff willing to hop onto the topic?

4. Warmane's stuff doesn't care.
    There are several solutions. Very effective is to have 10/20/30 moderators in game. Ordinary players, who can ban bots after wispering them or asking smth. There are many ways to control moderators as well.

I know the server, where it was implemented and there are no bots.
    But, overall, 'Warmane's stuff doesn't care'.
    - Hi, guys. How is the server?
    What's preventing you from applying to become one of the in-game moderators to help rid the server of bots?

5. @Jubzz, I would love to be a moderator in order to help in removing that trash.
    I've created a Thread(http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=363720) and you can check what warmane's stuff thinks of bots and spammers.

6. @Jubzz, I would love to be a moderator in order to help in removing that trash.
    I've created a Thread(http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=363720) and you can check what warmane's stuff thinks of bots and spammers.
    I don't see anything wrong with the way that it's being handled, and yes, I do agree that player - moderator privileges would in fact be abused.

I look forward to seeing you as a moderator, (here's your first step):
    http://forum.warmane.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

7. @Jubzz, moderator’s system is a system of /privileges/duties/banning rules/moderator punishment rules and more. It’s pretty easy to impellent, but requires warmane's staff to play their role in that system. Their position was written: "We're not giving players that kind of power. It will be abused. Period."
    If someone succeed in removing bots and spammers, it means everyone can do it. Doing right that system, moderators won't abuse players.

There is no necessity to give me advices what to do.

8. They should do some1 kind of channel/priority system to users.Thats easily monitored.
    Perhaps a special thread on Outland with name of person that is botting.

Or in game channel thats specifically monitored by GM and where false chatting and spamming leads to mute bans.

Something in line of that.

9. Both factions should be killing druid bots on site.

10. Peregrine, good idea. It can remove some % of bots too.

11. 18 new bot names just this morning in Netherstorm. /Sigh
    I am not even sure if all the names I list up in the GM tickets gets investigated/banned, and even if so it takes days and during that time the bot has already done a tremendous amount of damage.

12. Just do alliance AH scan for large prismatic shard / greater planar essence/ arcane dust. Note seller name, you will find it quite interesting

13. Just do alliance AH scan for large prismatic shard / greater planar essence/ arcane dust. Note seller name, you will find it quite interesting
    most will use a level 1 alt to sell stff they are not so ***** lol

14. all the bone wastes zone in terrokar forest are infested with feral druid bots too...

same name affixes for several druid bot :

dqzypp
    dqzyp
    dqzytwo
    etc...

cat form running then stop running then stop then attack etc...bot behaviour
    Edited: September 6, 2017

15. What do you want to say, bro? The same **** I see everyday
    https://imgur.com/a/hL4HO

Bots exist as long as goldtraders exist.
    Edited: September 6, 2017

First 1234 ... Last