1. Multiboxers... How do they do it?

Let me start off by saying I get it. Multiboxers raiding Orgrimmar/Stormwind and having multiboxers against you in Wintergrasp can be very annoying. So annoying to the point where people have made threads against them voicing their displeasure despite the fact that it's completely allowed here (and allowed in Blizzard servers as well since 2004, I'd assume).

This is however, not going one of those posts. I actually made this thread because I want to know HOW they do it. What specs does it take for them? Do they use multiple monitors for this?

If this is actually meant to be posted in the multiboxing thread, I apologize in advance. I posted this here because multiboxing seems more prominent in the Icecrown realm than any other (Outland probably has them too, I dunno).

PS: I've considered dabbling in multiboxing myself. At least controlling five accounts to run instances with and whatnot.
    Edited: September 2, 2017

2. Let me start off by saying I get it. Multiboxers raiding Orgrimmar/Stormwind and having multiboxers against you in Wintergrasp can be very annoying. So annoying to the point where people have made threads against them voicing their displeasure despite the fact that it's completely allowed here (and allowed in Blizzard servers as well since 2004, I'd assume).

This is however, not going one of those posts. I actually made this thread because I want to know HOW they do it. What specs does it take for them? Do they use multiple monitors for this?

If this is actually meant to be posted in the multiboxing thread, I apologize in advance. I posted this here because multiboxing seems more prominent in the Icecrown realm than any other (Outland probably has them too, I dunno).

PS: I've considered dabbling in multiboxing myself. At least controlling five accounts to run instances with and whatnot.
    go multiboxing section and read up threads. you will find all the info there already posted.

or simply use google.

3. And be sure to wear your flame ******ant coat, lol cause buddy... if you decide to do it, some flames will most certainly come your way.

4. I tried with my computer which isn't exactly top with an Intel Core i5-4460, CPU @ 3.20GHz and 8GB ram, and it never lagged once. Got a free week trial from ISBoxer and started leveling some shamans. Easy enough, but somewhat boring. I have two monitors but only one is required (unless you want to go crazy with 15+ like some on this server does), so I had 4 small windows and one large on one monitor and used the other watching netflix. Easy as pumpkin pie. The setup is also quite easy to get a hang of. Just watch a few YouTube videos and you'll be all set.

Ps. After the free trial its $50 for a year with ISBoxer at least

5. get a beasty machine for starters

6. I tried with my computer which isn't exactly top with an Intel Core i5-4460, CPU @ 3.20GHz and 8GB ram, and it never lagged once. Got a free week trial from ISBoxer and started leveling some shamans. Easy enough, but somewhat boring. I have two monitors but only one is required (unless you want to go crazy with 15+ like some on this server does), so I had 4 small windows and one large on one monitor and used the other watching netflix. Easy as pumpkin pie. The setup is also quite easy to get a hang of. Just watch a few YouTube videos and you'll be all set.

Ps. After the free trial its $50 for a year with ISBoxer at least
    Never lagged once with that CPU? Are you capped at 10 fps?

7. Never lagged once with that CPU? Are you capped at 10 fps?
    4 physical processor cores for 5 clients is plentyful, he would only have fps drops in dalaran.
    And a year subscription will cost you 36 dollaridoos if you take the discount fyi.

8. Never lagged once with that CPU? Are you capped at 10 fps?
    I was playing at 60 FPS, so I dunno what to tell you, but this is a 9 year old game. The four clients which were reduced in size were running with low quality while my main one had ultra on. Also got a 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (MSI) if that tells you anything (I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to specs)

9. I was playing at 60 FPS, so I dunno what to tell you, but this is a 9 year old game. The four clients which were reduced in size were running with low quality while my main one had ultra on. Also got a 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (MSI) if that tells you anything (I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to specs)
    Did you use custom setting? My old PC had better benchmarks but barely got 30 FPS in BGs and raids.

10. Last winter i played 15toons on Lordaeron but i would get fps drop in massive battles in WG.
    Main PC was amd 6300fx 6cores with gtx 970 and PC for 4 druid healers had i3 with some cheap gpu.
    In few days im returning to smack Alliancers whole winter again.
    This year main PC have i7 6cores and slave PC will be amd 6300 6cores. Both with 32gb ram. I wont expand my setup or change anything since alliancers couldnt get me unless they make 25+ ppl raid.
    Main will be prot pally Bakalar, 1 enh shammy, 1resto shammy, 4resto dr00ds and 8 blood Dk-s.

This will be on Lordaeron, on Icecrown server i maded 15 boomkins and got them to 80, i will gear them up and set up also @ some point this winter to make mess on Icecrown aswell.

11. Did you use custom setting? My old PC had better benchmarks but barely got 30 FPS in BGs and raids.

Didn't get to that part. Used the 7 day free trial off ISboxer and I haven't bothered paying for it yet because I'm not sure if I'm bothered with the grind required to gear up five characters at the same time. I think I stopped at level 74 or something so I've avoided the crowdiest(?) zones thus far.

12. Once u gear up properly and do your thing of interest (pvp or pve) once gold,gear,items come rollin only for you,or scoring those bg hilarious kills ul see why multiboxing is fun.