1. Cant connect to ICECROWN specifically !

Hello , lately i've decided that i want to start playing wow again. I've downloaded wotlk and tried to play on icecrown.

I can normally connect and play on LORDAEON but i cannot log in icecrown , i can not even joining the waiting queue.
    It is just stuck at logging in the realm.

I've double checked the realmlist , this is the one i have right now ----- > set realmlist "logon.warmane.com"

also the same line is writeen in the Config file inside WTF folder.

I've tried to connect to the server with my character from a friends pc and its working normally, there's nothing wrong concerning my account.

What is going on ? what can i do to play on icecrown ?

2. It's probably during peak times, even as a premie sometimes it says it's unable to connect and then trying again a few seconds later gets me in. Are you a premie? If not it's possible the server is so full that there's not even room in queue.

3. No my account isn't premium. Right now there are 10.000 players online on icecrown. There is no queue and i still cant connect. Im stuck on Logging in to game server. Although i can normally connect on lordaeon.

4. I've just tried to connect through a different internet connection . And it is normally logging in. There is an error concerning my router i guess. What could it be ?

5. I have this problem from time to time, too. My acc is premium, so I guess just the server has some problems to handle the load. That's it.

6. Its been a week now that i cant connect, not being able to find a solution. It's a waste of time