1. Warlock DPS - Recount

Hi,

I'm thinking on lvling a Warlock but everybody says (and from what I've seen on raids) their DPS truly sucks. No one can pull 15k+ DPS. I wanted to see whether I've been surrounding myself with bad locks and wanted to ask you guys to upload videos or post recount SS of your DPS, if above 15k.

Thanks!!

2. Hey,
    Warlocks are capable of performing really well, even beyond 15k dps. There's a thread (a warlock guide) below your post, which provides literally everything you are looking for. You can find that here.

If you're not interested in the guide, here's just the pictures and videos from that thread:
    Lord Marrowgar - 20+k
    Spoiler: Show
    [/picture]

[/picture]

Lady Deathwhisper - 17.3+k
    [/picture]

Professor Putricide - 16.3+k
    [/picture]

Blood Prince Council - 20+k
    [/picture]

Sindragosa - 12.9+k
    [/picture]

Video on RS
    Demonology Warlock

Video on LOD
    Affliction Warlock

Demonology Warlock
    Hopefully this helps.
    I would recommend checking the whole guide out if you're just starting out. It's very well-written and is a great resource for warlocks.
    All credits go to the author, rc100.

3. In addition to what is commented above, latency (ping) plays an important factor on maximising the dps potential of a class (especially casters). You may have been surrounded with warlocks that had at least 350 ms of ping, that's why they can't reach their potential, or you may have been in a raid that has a good dps (meaning execution phase for both demo and affliction is short).