1. Gear deleted

Hello dear Warmane team.

Sorry to bother you with my issue, I dont know why but when i logged in my gear on my char was missing. I do not know why was wondering if you cod help me solve this issue I would be very thankful.

Thank you very much for reading this. I didnt know where else to go. I have done ingame ticket regarding the matter for a game master to answer men but thought was good idea to post here too. Again sorry for bothering with this issue.(char name cchargy) I would be very thankful if you cod help me

Best regards
    Nelyy
    Edited: September 3, 2017

2. Hello again

Game master answered me today. He said he codent help me please anyone can do something for me? I really wanna play. Please help me

3. Go to my account then click support. Then create a ticket from there. They are more gelpful and assertive that way. I made an in-game ticket and they said they dont help with that case but if you create a ticket via my account>support they should look into it a bit. You will have to wait again tho

4. okej thank you very much for answer

5. There is only ban appeal category, and i cant post ticket there couse im not banned. Any idea what else I can do ?

6. refarm your gear. warmane doesn't return lost items unless you bought them with coins.

7. Oh, that was very sad to hear. It will ber very hard to refarm it without anything to go with. Thanks for the answer mate. Well atleast its a awesome server to play on :)
    Edited: September 5, 2017