1. im gonna get reported because he has a bad connection????

Hello my fellow Icecrowners.

As we all know the community on icecrown isn't something we call very nice.
    Now i got a fun thing today.
    I organised a VOA 25.
    After the boss i let players roll for the gear just like every normal raid leader.

Now someone seems te have dc'ed and started whispering me about giving some legs to another paladin without letting them roll?
    Fun thing is that the t10 gloves dropped and somehow he got dc'ed and missed the roll.

He tells me he got screenshots and is gonna report me lol.

Hereby i show you i did let players roll.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pGxiS

Please tell me gm's arent gonna take him serious?

Greetingzzzzzz

2. nah, ur fine.
    im 100% sure the guy doesint have screenshots if he dced aither way.

its definetly not your fault becus he missed the rolling for whatever reasons, its not like you are gunna ask each player wheather he needs something or not, if they need it, its their responsibility to roll for item.

3. Just another example of the stupid crap the gms sort through daily

4. Just another example of the stupid crap the gms sort through daily
    i bet if people would read and understand rules, there would be 30% less tickets to serve

5. This is just amazing, same as in raids when they go afk right after the boss, come back and ask for a re-roll. You snooze you lose, as his roll did not appear in the idk 6-10 seconds from the last roll he's not getting it, but they can't get over it...

6. i bet if people would read and understand rules, there would be 30% less tickets to serve
    If you add in the ability to use google or read our FAQ section, the reduction in tickets would be closer to 90%.

7. If you add in the ability to use google or read our FAQ section, the reduction in tickets would be closer to 90%.
    Also, an English that you could at least understand. plz no brokin englesh

8. If you add in the ability to use google or read our FAQ section, the reduction in tickets would be closer to 90%.
    can we get a compilation of some of the funniest crap you've sorted through?
    Edited: September 4, 2017 Reason: quote

9. can we get a compilation of some of the funniest crap you've sorted through?
    the compilation of the most stupid tickets ever made would be damn fun to read, but im afraid if they were to record those it would waste even more time wich would aventually make things worse, plus some *****s might intentionally start making troll tickets.
    but yeah, i feel sorry for gms who have to go thru all that crap daily.

10. If you add in the ability to use google or read our FAQ section, the reduction in tickets would be closer to 90%.
    I love how Mercy always posts so satirical and/or sarcastic lmao

11. It takes a lot for people to get banned. More than likely when someone threatens a ban, they don't have all the required evidence to prove it. Better to just ignore the person and blacklist them from your guild/raids in the future.