Dear Guys,

so I stardet playing on this server since two weeks. Yesterday I played some Arena (Me on Subrpgue, hes Disc). Fortunatelly we met some people who are even worse then us so we could win pretty much every comb. After some games we began facing War Hpally/Disc/Rdruid and yeah we lost every single one, like literally. We tried everything, switching both targets kiting war- burning Heal. They were only two differents scenarios all games either we died very quickly or we could kite them around the pillar and tried to kill the war in a dance (Healer was sitting in fear>sap). Sometimes we were very close (war on 10% hp) but we hadnt enough power to finish him off.

So basically we went to 1650 (ik its low), then faced war/xheal >> back to 1550 after facing other combs>> back to 1650. I also had the previlig to play with a very good Priest (He carried me at some point) but even with his experience we couldnt breack this brickwall warriors. So any of you guys know how to deal with war/heal in 2s? Would be really nice if I could get some advices to improve my playstyle.

Have a good day

Cheers