1. Constantly Crashing in Dalaran / Crystalsong Forest

Greetings everyone

I'm having this problem that im getting constatly crash everytime i am in Dalaran or i fly out of it to Crystalsong Forest for some reason.

- I've Deleted Cache & WTF Folders.
    - I don't use the WoD Models Stuff.
    - I tried to use this software: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/th...-aware.112556/ But it didn't work
    - I used Warmane WoW and i though it could be the problem, so I've downloaded another client and the problem persists.

What can i do?
    I have max graphics ingame with 60 fps + and no problems.

2. I'm having the exact same issue and was coming here to look for answers. I had an incredibly weird graphical bug today where my whole UI went away if I looked at certain angles which was caused by the same thing I believe. The addons I have are recount, atlas loot and quartz. Do you happen to have any of these as well?
    Edited: September 4, 2017

3. Hey
    Yes I have those 3 addons and yes, sometimes whenever i look from K3 to Zul'drak my UI shutdown totally and i get like 20 FPS inthere, but that isnt a big issues for me :) if this is what you mean, but yh its quite annoying

4. Hey
    Yes I have those 3 addons and yes, sometimes whenever i look from K3 to Zul'drak my UI shutdown totally and i get like 20 FPS inthere, but that isnt a big issues for me :) if this is what you mean, but yh its quite annoying
    Okay those are the only 3 addons I have so I'm going to take a guess and say the problem is one of them. I have since disabled recount because that has always caused problems and I haven't crashed since, but I'm not entirely sure it's fixed. Try disabling recount and tell me how it works for you.

5. I've disabled it and the problem persists.

Edit: I removed the other 2 too and the problem persisted.
    Edited: September 4, 2017

6. Well I'm stuck on a griffin that is flying from and to dalaran when I log in so I'm just crashing over and over. Not sure what to do to fix it, re-downloading a fresh client hoping that works.

7. For me didnt work downloading another WoW game from different website.

I've been flying from zul'drak to dalaran for the past 20 minutes. I got tired and logged off completely.

8. I put the new download on my SSD and that seems to have fixed the problem. I've yet to enable my addons on the new client but I'll keep you posted. Looks like you have to have an SSD to completely fix it unfortunately.