1. (H) LF Guild (german prefered)

I guess the title says it all. I'm kinda new on this Server, got a Hunter and Warlock on 70 and planing to do a resto/ele shaman too.
    Both toons lack of Gear so far, most likely because i'm not motivated enough to put in much effort without knowing if i'm
    going to find a raiding guild / pvp mates.
    I mean im trying to farm Gear with my hunter right now, but a Guild to run Dungeons and stuff would be pretty helpful for it

some infos about me at this part here:

26y/o and WoW exp since late Vanilla
    Multiclass 2,2k+ Arenaplayer until i quit at the end of MoP
    PvE played as Hunter, Fury/Arms Warrior and Enhancement Shaman from TBC (except Sunwell) to WotLK and a bit of Cata.
    i have to mention that i was only in 2 Raiding Guilds (im loyal and dont like Guild hopping even in bad times) and we
    were most likely an "upper class" Casualguild and i never really raid as a hardcore progress Raider (and dont want to)

Things you can expect from me:
    - kinda high onlinetime if i have the sparetime
    - always enchanted, gems in slots and consumables with me when im raiding
    - pretty ambitious. so i push myself to be the best in the guild which leads most likely into good performances
    - i do mistakes like all humans, but u wont see me do them more than 2 times
    - i'm helpful if someone needs help with quests / dungeons / alliance ganks
    - i'm a funny guy and down for every fun, but i'm also honest and let everyone know if theres something i dont like. i won't snitch

Things I expect from you:
    - Down to earth Guild, dont act like you are a big thing if you are just a casual Guild
    - i like family atmosphere in the Guild, which means good and bad times like every family have
    - 2 or 3 Raid Days at european friendly time
    - helpful and chat-active member
    - honest and fair guild lead, who isnt scared to replace someone who is dragging the raid down week in week out
    - prefered german speaking, even tho i can write / read / understand english but i feel like im not speaking it very well.

I guess thats all i have to say here. If you like what you read so far leave a comment here or hit me up ingame at milfshakex / wemox

2. getting closer to attuned and pre BiS gear.

btw i would be ok with getting a spot in an alt group and working my way up till i caught up to be t5 content ready

i would also be ok with leveling something else for the guild if its needed, like healer or other dps, just no tank tbh.