1. New player -- leveling tips

Hi all,

I am a new player to this server and trying to understand how to get myself to end-content the most efficiently.

I raided WotLK when it was live as a healer, and I'm planning on leveling a healer to raid on this server (most likely a priest). What is the quickest way to level? I am planning on donating for coins, but I've heard that boosting to 80 isn't worth it and I should save coins for gear/gold. So, what is the quickest way to level? Leveling in the starting zones felt so inefficient because quests went green/gray pretty quickly, and I imagine this can become frustrating pretty quickly when you walk to a new zone but your leveling rate far exceeds the questing rate. However, dungeon finder hasn't been too successful for me either because everyone is in crap gear but play like they are in full heirlooms. I've seen some posts on leveling guides, but I just wanted to see if anyone had a specific opinion on this. Let me know what you think!

Thank you in advance!!!

Additionally, irrelevant to above question but still relevant to my situation:
    I have been looking through the store for characters to buy and I initially have two concerns:
    1) some people seem to post characters for 30+ coins that seem utterly useless (no gear, no professions, no gold--why wouldn't I just boost my character for 20 coins if you are giving me this **** account for 35?)
    2) as for the characters that actually do have gear, I can't look at the specific armor pieces on their armory page (I see the image for them, but I can't hover over them nor click on them to find out what they are)
    EX: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Perhaps it's something with my computer, or the armory is notoriously garbage.
    Again, let me know :)
    Edited: September 3, 2017

2. well the quests will get green soon everytime its 7x. Stay in the zones longer like if it is 10-20 zone be there till 24. Latre when you will heve heirlooms you can ignore this. Dont go tanaris

3. well the quests will get green soon everytime its 7x. Stay in the zones longer like if it is 10-20 zone be there till 24. Latre when you will heve heirlooms you can ignore this. Dont go tanaris
    Or Stranglethorn Vale.

4. And Thrallmar if you are Horde. I went Silithus from 58-60 because of the Thrallmar ganking. As soon as I went to Thrallmar, I got the flying skill and just flew away quickly to Zangarmarsh.

5. And Thrallmar if you are Horde. I went Silithus from 58-60 because of the Thrallmar ganking. As soon as I went to Thrallmar, I got the flying skill and just flew away quickly to Zangarmarsh.
    sounds like you got the skill easily, which is impressive considering you have to walk through the middle of the town and the mount vendor is usualy dead

6. sounds like you got the skill easily, which is impressive considering you have to walk through the middle of the town and the mount vendor is usualy dead
    I might have leveled during off peak times as well. I can't remember, it was 4 months ago.

7. You can follow a zone by level range, just make sure you TRAIN your skills alot, don't skip training your skills, it'll make things waaaay easier, trust.

8. Hi all,

Additionally, irrelevant to above question but still relevant to my situation:
    I have been looking through the store for characters to buy and I initially have two concerns:
    1) some people seem to post characters for 30+ coins that seem utterly useless (no gear, no professions, no gold--why wouldn't I just boost my character for 20 coins if you are giving me this **** account for 35?)
    2) as for the characters that actually do have gear, I can't look at the specific armor pieces on their armory page (I see the image for them, but I can't hover over them nor click on them to find out what they are)
    EX: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Perhaps it's something with my computer, or the armory is notoriously garbage.
    Again, let me know :)
    Why would you buy characters from trade shop for 30 coins instead of just using insta lvl? answer is simple, in most cases you can find characters with 2x proffesions, 5-10k gold on them, 1k achiv points, so if you are new you could start colecting points already, not to mention sometimes cool mounts, ashen verdict rep alrdy done, everything trained, dual spec learned. in the end it is worthfor you as you will be paying extra 10 coins for that, intead of grinding stuff yourself for like a week +

honestly, i having leveled characters in quite awhile, i just save up 30 coins and buy them off trade shop as it saves me tons of time.