1. 1v1 against rogues and mages?

I've recently started playing Burning Crusade, and I really hate rogues and frost mages, so I want to beat them in 1v1 (and not play them), mostly duels, but also world PvP?
    What class would be the best to focus on, to stand good chance against both of them? I know no class is perfect to counter them both, but what would be my best shot? Please explain...

2. Feral for both or if you good u can Play Destro Lock vs Rogs and easywin mage with sl specc

3. Destro lock to counter rogue on tbc ? seriously dude ?
    a very good destro lock will only win versus a bad rogue.

Feral is the way to go with if u want to have an advantage on rogue and mage
    Edited: September 11, 2017

4. Enhancement shamans use to eat rogues. Equip Gorehowl and you just need 1 Crit + 1 dot to kill them

5. Ahahha enha shaman.. maybe if rog is ******ed autist, then enha wins. Feral druid counters rogues the best.. rogs stand no chance vs feral, but you have to be very good. But at the other hand very good frost/fire mage will defeat feral, IF there is no texture to kite around. Sl Sl lock I think is the way to go.. its easy as hell compared to what you would have to do as feral vs rog or mage. But ye as Sl Sl lock you wont beat very good rogs.

6. Shadow priest wins mage if LOS is present.
    Rogue wins mage.
    Mage wins rogue if all cds and in open field.
    Lock wins mage.
    Lock wins rogue(50-50%).
    Lock wins enhancement.
    Lock wins warrior.
    Rogue wins warrior.
    Lock wins hunter.
    Hunter can win mage and opposite depending on skill/rng.
    Paladin wins?what?Jk kite all day.

This is not against top tier classess.But overall representation of skill.

7. Why is there only one SP mention? SP can win vs both mage and rogue. Locks are free kills to me (warr/rogue) but that will only last until later seasons. Then they become cancer. I don't see Enh as a viable PvP spec until Cata. Sure, it's fun and can 1-shot people, but that doesn't make it viable.

But yeah, a feral is probably the hardest counter to a rogue. You don't have a rogue's tools, but you have far greater damage, bear form, self-heals, and the ability to kite. These are all pretty frustrating to a rogue.

8. Beacuse smart rogue can rape priest easily with 5 cp kidney>reset>Sap>repeat<>Blasted till oblivious,should you trinket the kidney>sap>Insta Blind>Clos>Repeat all over...

9. I agree any smart rogue will be really hard to beat, but give me any non-undead rogue and i have a fighting chance. lol

I main a SP in tbc. =)