1. Wotlk 40 char setup

Hi all,

Any ideas what classes best to use for a 40 char World PvP setup on the Wotlk realms? I have 5 computers I use to multibox, so can go up to 45 chars but then would have to split the teams into two raids. I have noticed that Frost DKs are not good because the Howling Blast is on a cooldown.

What are your thoughts?

2. Would like to see 45 b00mkins in action :)

3. Oh look it's Prepared again.
    Announcing his big plans for nth time but never executes them, looking for attention are we?

4. Oh look it's Prepared again.
    Announcing his big plans for nth time but never executes them, looking for attention are we?
    You should help instead of making fun of me :)

I am working 12 hours 6 days a week so have little time for WoW, not like few years ago in Cata. I just finished leveling some toons to 80 but I think I made wrong chars (20DKs, 5 hunters, 5 druids, 4 shamans, 10 pallys, 2 priests, 2 warlocks, 2 mages).
    Looking for help because I don't know Wotlk that well. Would there be a better team and if so, what classes and how many? I think Better to reduce the team from 50 to 40 or 45 max.

Anyways, any help is appreciated. I don't mind if it takes 2 years to get chars well geared. Someday I will get there :)

5. Make boomkins and spam starfall on round robin, with a timer between them so you can have starfall up 24/7 with at least 5-8 chars.
    What was the CD on starfall again?

6. You are the same Prepared guy from retail? A bunch of frost DKs would suit gamestyle very well as howling blast crashes opponents easily especially if you glyph it. Lagging opponents so that they can't mount any resistance is your standard tactic, no?

Honestly I'd like to see how good you actually are by multiboxing some 2v2 against regular players or some 5v5 against regular players/other multiboxers.

7. Make boomkins and spam starfall on round robin, with a timer between them so you can have starfall up 24/7 with at least 5-8 chars.
    Cooldown is 90 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Need 9 chars to keep it up 24/7. Can have 4 Starfalls constantly with 36 Druids or 5 Starfalls constantly with 45 Druids.

Interesting. Would be fun to see how it works.

You are the same Prepared guy from retail?
    No I am not.
    I live in New Zealand.
    Edited: September 4, 2017

8. In 3.3.5 patch starfall hits all players in 40 ya range even who not in combat or who are cced?
    Make your boomkin team to blackrock and post youtube video to show some aoe burst :)

You need atleast couple shamans for tremor totems, so why not just go 25-30 ele and 10-15 resto druid? :)
    Or DK main just for look.

9. Starfall is on 60- second cd with the "glyph of starfall"

10. Howling blast has a 8 sec cd on Wotlk but hits significant harder than on Cata.
    x30 HB is easily enough to global everything in 30 yards range.

But whats the point of multiboxing 40 chars? Thats boring as fu*k.
    U wont find any challenge in PvP. U will sit super bored in the opponent capital city and wait hours and hours for a deff raid that gonna disband after their first wipe. Doesn't sound like fun to me....

11. Oh look it's Prepared again.
    LOL i was thinking the same thing xD

Make boomkins and spam starfall on round robin, with a timer between them so you can have starfall up 24/7 with at least 5-8 chars.
    would be good idea but i wouldnt recomend making full boomies, even tho its ripfall 24/7 they are rather squishy and ull run out of mana be4 you notice.
    and its 1min cd if you glyph it(and you will)

You need atleast couple shamans for tremor totems, so why not just go 25-30 ele and 10-15 resto druid? :)
    Or DK main just for look.
    thats what i'd suggest, basicly making more than 25 shamans is rather useless as you will 1hit every1 with everything. getting 15druids would provide enough heals to outheal almost anything, even the wg cannons probably (lol)

But whats the point of multiboxing 40 chars? Thats boring as fu*k.
    U wont find any challenge in PvP. U will sit super bored in the opponent capital city and wait hours and hours for a deff raid that gonna disband after their first wipe. Doesn't sound like fun to me....
    in the end pretty much this. you will be bored most of them time unable to do anything.
    i am multiboxing 26 chars(1 is basicly afk so 25), and even with that i can sit in capital for hours without any def raids as people see no point to fight, or even if thy do 1-3tryes and ro. if you die @ 3rd intentionally or not, you get to wipe them 2-3more times xDDD atleast thats what i noticed :o

anyway, if you wana going beyong 40 isnt worth it unless 60+, cus of raid capacity and certain management. Going above 25 is pointless as you wont be able to do much with it other than show off in your main city and get 100hks within 2hours in opposing faction city. although watching their chat is fun too.
    you can forget about bgs even on horde side, as you will basicly never get in with all chars, maybe 35, but still damn hard to get in with that number.

aither way, becus it takes so long time for you to actually do something for irl reasons, if you wana go hard, get like 25, if you wana have it fun, get 15.

idk how about others, but i consider 10-15chars most fun to box, ofc you need gear it to work well, but still its prolly best number.
    recently i very much enjoy boxing 5 xD

12. anyway, if you wana going beyong 40 isnt worth it unless 60+, cus of raid capacity and certain management. Going above 25 is pointless as you wont be able to do much with it other than show off in your main city and get 100hks within 2hours in opposing faction city. although watching their chat is fun too.
    you can forget about bgs even on horde side, as you will basicly never get in with all chars, maybe 35, but still damn hard to get in with that number.

aither way, becus it takes so long time for you to actually do something for irl reasons, if you wana go hard, get like 25, if you wana have it fun, get 15.

idk how about others, but i consider 10-15chars most fun to box, ofc you need gear it to work well, but still its prolly best number.
    recently i very much enjoy boxing 5 xD
    Pretty much this.
    I would like to give hunters a try on wotlk tho, they were great to box on panda.
    15 hunt, 5sham (tremor), 5 rdru heals perhaps?

13. 15 hunt, 5sham (tremor), 5 rdru heals perhaps?
    honestly idk if it would be a good comp.
    ofc, not *** good as shamans for sure, but when i think about hunters in multiboxing, especially this massive, you would probably be at great disadvantage vs big groups, so basicly rip city raids, idk how would one handle with melees, with few melees yeah, but wht if 15 comes at you, i'd say rip?
    its hard to say be4 testing, i saw some guy on alliance side with purely 10-15hunters, idk his ign tho.

im sure you would think of some crazy stuff to work with, like pu imolation traps and probably the aoe would be rip melee, or or put 15 freezing arrows/traps on yourself to freeze all melee and kill rdps in meanwhile. xD

but still i have honestly no clue how would it work out, but when i think what hunters lack, its might seem too much :s

14. Thank you everyone for the feedback.
    Sounds like a decent combo would be a main Tank DK (for world bosses), 1 Pally (for auras), 25 Shamans and 13 Resto Druids. Now the question is if I can do it within 2 years :) Maybe by that time Icecrown will be deserted and another realm will be full.

<3

15. Thank you everyone for the feedback.
    Sounds like a decent combo would be a main Tank DK (for world bosses), 1 Pally (for auras), 25 Shamans and 13 Resto Druids. Now the question is if I can do it within 2 years :) Maybe by that time Icecrown will be deserted and another realm will be full.

<3
    cool ! check your PM - sethlan here lol