1. looking for players to farm gear with.

Hi.

i have been on frostwolf for a while now and queue up for random dungeons is so buggy and most people doesnt seem to know what they are doing or they leave in frustration. im a level 90 orc DK i dont have the best gear nor am i the best dk in the world but practice makes perfect. Im currently looking for a few people to that would like to farm gear and do dungeons with, maybe even a guild that likes raids not sure if it works since i know most instances are bugged but id like to give it a try i have discord hit me up if you are interested! :D

2. Hi.

i have been on frostwolf for a while now and queue up for random dungeons is so buggy and most people doesnt seem to know what they are doing or they leave in frustration. im a level 90 orc DK i dont have the best gear nor am i the best dk in the world but practice makes perfect. Im currently looking for a few people to that would like to farm gear and do dungeons with, maybe even a guild that likes raids not sure if it works since i know most instances are bugged but id like to give it a try i have discord hit me up if you are interested! :D
    Should have went the easy route, but the players for easy mode aren't here. You are better off queing with premades.

3. Hi.

Should have went the easy route, but the players for easy mode aren't here. You are better off queing with premades.

4. That's mainly because people don't farm dungeons anymore, since DS and Firelands help to cap Valor points easier and faster.

5. Go to timeless isle, quick 496/535 gear.

6. Go to timeless isle, quick 496/535 gear.
    With added risk of being target by gankers and not to mention the slowly spawning chest that sometimes don't drop the gear for your class or spec.
    A "Timeless" time it will be.

7. puns are real XD well thank you for the answers :)

8. With added risk of being target by gankers and not to mention the slowly spawning chest that sometimes don't drop the gear for your class or spec.
    A "Timeless" time it will be.
    They always drop the gear for your spec.

9. They always drop the gear for your spec.
    No, they do not. The chests dropped a lot of Intellect gear on my Retribution Paladin.

10. They always drop the gear for your spec.
    I've had Strength rings drop on my Priest and Intellect plates on my Arms Warrior... Here

Edited: September 6, 2017

11. I guess people REALLY don't know the problems we have here :).

@prophecy
    Beat trying to find plate gear only to find cloth items for 2 hours straight (can't even disenchant them because I cannot open them), so I sold them each for 5g. Pretty much gave up on Timeless Isle.