1. The private server community it pretty cancerous in general, with the higher pop here you run into more of them. Find a good guild and play with them.
    The private server community on reddit makes Warmane players look like Mr. Rogers.

2. doesn't mean we have to be nice to a bunch of randies on the internet that we'll likely never interact with again either.

personally i play games for my enjoyment not anyone elses, unless your in the same guild i'm in than there's no reason for me to be nice to you.

Sums up the problem with the world as a whole, no one else matters, just me me me.

3. The majority of this player base are the 30 year old stoners still living at home or off the government. Basically they're smoking mad blunts chilling with their online homies in discord. If they find out you bought a piece of gear off the warmane store they get jealous and throw a temper tantrum. Know your audience. They aren't worth the time you took to write this post. lol

4. Sums up the problem with the world as a whole, no one else matters, just me me me.
    other people matter, just not random people.
    Edited: October 25, 2017

5. The majority of this player base are the 30 year old stoners still living at home or off the government. Basically they're smoking mad blunts chilling with their online homies in discord. If they find out you bought a piece of gear off the warmane store they get jealous and throw a temper tantrum. Know your audience. They aren't worth the time you took to write this post. lol
    Not even close to accurate, most are under 15. All of the adults I've met on here have been married, a lot have kids, and a lot of them are donors. I don't know a single one who still lives at home (stupidest saying ever btw, no matter where you live, it's still home) and don't know any who live off of the government, I doubt they'd be able to afford internet if they did.

6. Not even close to accurate, most are under 15. All of the adults I've met on here have been married, a lot have kids, and a lot of them are donors. I don't know a single one who still lives at home (stupidest saying ever btw, no matter where you live, it's still home) and don't know any who live off of the government, I doubt they'd be able to afford internet if they did.
    Both groups exist on both factions, so do other groups, but some of them are more noticeable at certain hours

7. It's accurate Derpy. It's tough to believe but it's accurate. I've ran into maybe 3 decent individuals since playing here. 3. The rest are pretty petty, pouty, poor individuals that I've experienced. I wouldn't say everyone here is like that but I will say it's so far the vast majority of the audience here. I say poor as in, poor personality, not finances. I could care less though really, I was just letting the OP know that it isn't worth his keystrokes to bother complaining because, most likely, those are the circumstances of those individuals having dealt with more than a few myself. However, the ones who talk like they're gang members?? Probably just that 15 year old kid listening to his favorite 50 cent track you mentioned earlier. I usually reply to those ones with a simple "sounds made up" and move on from there.

8. welcome to molten wow. my suggestion is: keep on being polite and ignore such players.
    Its not molten wow , its warmane. I've been playing on molten wow since 2009 when the server started and people were friendly. I was a noob and nobody called me one or kicked me because i didnt know anything. I have tanked with hunter gears in pos farms and people were decent enough to guide me how tanking works. Now i wear one wrong gear just to increase my stats and people start kicking.
    IMO its the players from Arena Tournament who joined here , most of them create a toxic atmosphere. Since the servers merged i cannot find a decent raid in global because people are dicks. Before when it was just molten wow i could join global icc raids with 5.2k gs and people wouldn't be a dick about my low gears.

9. The private server community it pretty cancerous in general, with the higher pop here you run into more of them. Find a good guild and play with them.
    this is how GAMER community is in general,retail is exactly the same.everything you have seen on private servers such as toxic players,ninja looters,hackers,bots,bugged spells/mechanics all this exist on retail as well.its same for other games such as LOL,HOTS,OVERWATCH,CS gamers in general have pretty **** attitude.
    Edited: October 26, 2017

10. this is how GAMER community is in general,retail is exactly the same.everything you have seen on private servers such as toxic players,ninja looters,hackers,bots,bugged spells/mechanics all this exist on retail as well.its same for other games such as LOL,HOTS,OVERWATCH,CS gamers in general have pretty **** attitude.
    Private servers tend to be more toxic because you can just throw away your account and create another one easily,for free.

11. Private servers tend to be more toxic because you can just throw away your account and create another one easily,for free.
    there is no punishment for been toxic on private servers nor on retail.at most you can get muted for some time.hell there is no punishment for anything on retail anymore.50% of m+ groups have bot in it.you can see people hacking.running scripts or kickbots in arena.its same **** as it is here just way highers population.
    dont think anyone in his right mind will throw away his account/chars on private server for no reason and start over just because he have insult some random person over the internet.at least on warmane people are on your server and you can see them again.on retail 99% of groups you are in are with random players from other realms who you will never ever see again AKA you cant care less for them.

12. there is no punishment for been toxic on private servers nor on retail.at most you can get muted for some time.hell there is no punishment for anything on retail even hacking dont lead to perma ban. or any ban at all.
    dont think anyone in his right mind will throw his char and account away for no reason and start over just because he have insult some random person over the internet.just go check retail forums its same **** as it is here.
    You do know it doesn't have to be a main account on private servers where you can play the full content free from start(mostly on custom rates too),whereas on retail you have to pay at least a month to pass lvl20(and its on 1x rate,despite the obvious xp increase on lower level content).Retail has a better community overall,smaller servers,you can get yourself burned very easily by pulling a dick move(less relevant with cross-server df and lfr,but still applies) on another player,and you have to pay for server transfer/name change.Hacking and scripting does reward perma if caught,at the very least after 2nd/3rd time.
    As a comparison about quitting:when i quit my old server because i was fed up with cataclysm,i had 7 content full characters(including a rogue with legendary daggers mind you) and 3 close to ctf,and it was a server without gear shop(i had 8 ctf wotlk characters before it was upgraded to cataclysm).I quit it easily,despite the time and actual effort i put into it.Here the best thats holding someone back is the money they spent on coins.So much,some failures even admit scamming and **** openly when conversations can easily logged/screenshotted.They don't give 2 ****s about getting banned,just like most hackers/botters/scripters.I have to admit,warmane community is way worse than what i'm used to,but one can easily adapt to it,its called Ignoremore addon.
    The forums can't be compared,as here most things are about:
    1.Help,i'm new and i can't use google to answer my simple questions.
    2.What should i buy/compare these two items with tiny differences.
    3.X instance is broken,Y amount of lag,Z amount of people confirmed they can't log in after getting disconnected at the same time,it must be something else than server crash.
    4.F*ck donors/goddamn que /increase player limit/XYZ players are trash,was rude etc.

13. so much philosophy from you.i have active sub in legion.half M+ groups someone ragequit if you guys wipe and its not his key or you have a bot with 930+ ilv doing 200k dps.wanna do weekly PVP cap all good until you lose single game then other people call you ***** and noob and leave.wanna do random BG?if you win its ok if you are losing people start to insult in bg chat and complain how ******ed other players are.wanna do RDF? well people there dont flame.....becuase they are mostly bots or dont wanna talk to you at all.WQ people refuse to talk at all with each other or they bots.skirmish arena is probably 80%+ bots.and if you wanna actually try to do some serious PVP you must have 2.4k or above echiev or people simple refuse to even talk to you.unless you have group of friends or active guild with long time players,your retail exp is not gonna be nice.lucky for me i have both. Philosophy is really nice but dont have much to do with reality.from what i have seen warmane community is the same as retail one,only smaller.only difference is warmane have global char where everyone can spam bull****s retail dont have such chat so you cant see right away all the ****show that is going on.
    o and as for trade/general chats 99% of the time post there are guild recruiting/selling booss/selling gold.

the one think that i love about retail community is their class/discord channels where you can find any info about the class you play.wish this existed on warmane as well.

14. so much philosophy from you.i have active sub in legion.half M+ groups someone ragequit if you guys wipe and its not his key or you have a bot with 930+ ilv doing 200k dps.wanna do weekly PVP cap all good until you lose single game then other people call you ***** and noob and leave.wanna do random BG?if you win its ok if you are losing people start to insult in bg chat and complain how ******ed other players are.wanna do RDF? well people there dont flame.....becuase they are mostly bots or dont wanna talk to you at all.WQ people refuse to talk at all with each other or they bots.skirmish arena is probably 80%+ bots.and if you wanna actually try to do some serious PVP you must have 2.4k or above echiev or people simple refuse to even talk to you.unless you have group of friends or active guild with long time players,your retail exp is not gonna be nice.lucky for me i have both. Philosophy is really nice but dont have much to do with reality.from what i have seen warmane community is the same as retail one,only smaller.only difference is warmane have global char where everyone can spam bull****s retail dont have such chat so you cant see right away all the ****show that is going on.
    o and as for trade/general chats 99% of the time post there are guild recruiting/selling booss/selling gold.

the one think that i love about retail community is their class/discord channels where you can find any info about the class you play.wish this existed on warmane as well.
    I also had an active retail sub untill last month,because the guild's raid 1 has most members on break for several reasons for about two months,so i'll resub next month when their things have settled and we can continue raiding.I mainly play on Burning Blade and Bloodscalp(both EU),and my experiences are much better on retail servers than on any private server so far,and it has been that way ever since i started to play in 2004.I do admit that the pvp community is toxic on retail,but it always was,always will be,one of the many reasons i don't care anymore about pvp.

First 123 Last