Its not molten wow , its warmane. I've been playing on molten wow since 2009 when the server started and people were friendly. I was a noob and nobody called me one or kicked me because i didnt know anything. I have tanked with hunter gears in pos farms and people were decent enough to guide me how tanking works. Now i wear one wrong gear just to increase my stats and people start kicking.
IMO its the players from Arena Tournament who joined here , most of them create a toxic atmosphere. Since the servers merged i cannot find a decent raid in global because people are dicks. Before when it was just molten wow i could join global icc raids with 5.2k gs and people wouldn't be a dick about my low gears.
It started well before that, maybe 2 or 3 years before Moltdown, people started getting worse and after Moltdown it started getting this bad, before the AT thing. All the free stuff after Moltdown made a bunch of kids join, because kids usually don't want to work for anything, they expect everything to be handed to them. And now you can't play without constantly being threatened and insulted, especially for females, we get hourly rape and death threats and called every name you can think of. Just gotta find a good guild and ignore all of the kids.