1. Realms updated to new version of the game? GM read this pls.

I played on that server many years ago... before it got hacked and i lost everything. I played WOTLK back then, and suprisingly the realm got updated to CATA. Lets say i was rly good geared with gear that takes half a year to be get. So now i had to gather gear again ...? I had shadowmourne for gods sake and in cata this shadowmourne is useless now. Okay i will skip that part and i will directly ask my question. I'm planing to play TBC on that server but... are the realms gonna get updated to WOTLK after some month/year? Before start playing on that server i need to know that. I don't wana start play today and then lose everything tomorrow...

Btw, i'm playing cata for 8 years and now i'm planing to quit playing on the server that i used to play(MonsterWOW) because i got really insulted by the administrator. First, she told me that i am already staff member but she coulndn't give me a rank because of forum problems. I was staying 2 months without a rank and in the end she said i'm no longer a staff member because she doesn't like my profile picture. She said that she cares for young players and she doesn't want them to see my profile pics cuz i allways put there satanic symbols. (ROFL) Okay this is my second question, am i gonna have problem here with the server if i use satanic symbols? For example i just wana put pentagram as profile picture. As much as i understand the rules, they don't forbid that.

2. haved the same problem donated over 400euro, yerah i know is not like i farmed the items and the server got updated to MOP i don't play mop at all, and i got from admin: we can't help you because time have passed and you know you donated for nothing and guess what zero coins back atleast gear from mop converted to icecrown wotlk nothing...in a word they don't ****ing care about us.

3. No, TBC realms will not be upgraded to Wotlk.

About your forum question you may try to send a PM to a forum moderator

4. "No, TBC realms will not be upgraded to Wotlk."
    How do you know that mate? Is there a forum post that says so?