1. FPS lags

hello first time multiboxing in wotlk and i have huge fps lags everytime i press buttons

i multiboxed 15 monks in MoP and had no fps drops. stable 60 fps in combat except vs other multiboxers

pro rotation on 2 classes 5 characters each 8 spells and iwt

everytime i start spaming rotation my fps drops to 20-30 and sometimes 1-2s freeze on master screen. i used similar or even more complex rotations in MoP

i dont know if this is common in wotlk. any help?

e: it also freezes for 0.5s everytime i disable or enable keymaps
    Edited: September 5, 2017

2. hello first time multiboxing in wotlk and i have huge fps lags everytime i press buttons

i multiboxed 15 monks in MoP and had no fps drops. stable 60 fps in combat except vs other multiboxers

pro rotation on 2 classes 5 characters each 8 spells and iwt

everytime i start spaming rotation my fps drops to 20-30 and sometimes 1-2s freeze on master screen. i used similar or even more complex rotations in MoP

i dont know if this is common in wotlk. any help?

e: it also freezes for 0.5s everytime i disable or enable keymaps
    isboxer?

what are your pc specifications?

3. its older build but still good i7-4980HQ + GTX 970. no troubles with multiboxing 15 characters on MoP

this is more software type of lag

still the same freezes with all addons disabled

I use latest version of jamba for wotlk and isboxer

4. its older build but still good i7-4980HQ + GTX 970. no troubles with multiboxing 15 characters on MoP

this is more software type of lag

still the same freezes with all addons disabled

I use latest version of jamba for wotlk and isboxer
    what build it your isboxer toolkit?
    are you using cracked or paid?

how many character sets in total you have?
    how many expansions you multibox at? basicly do you have haracter sets for more than 1 expansion?
    how many characters roughly are in your character setups?

there is a reason why i ask this.
    like 1-2years ago i wanted to test how much my pc can handle so i made 100 characters and launched them all up. it was fine at 1st but after that i had to clean up both wtf file within wow folder and isboxer character sets as i noticed the lag from software, like broadcasting damn slow on slave windows, so were keymaps at some point.

as for different expansions, 3-4months ago when i was trying new tbc realm, when i made character setup on tbc while having some on wotlk, launching and playing new chars on tbc was rather hard at start due to some wierd lag. i got it to work swiftly somehow, i dont know atm, maybe i cleaned it up again.

5. e: it also freezes for 0.5s everytime i disable or enable keymaps
    This sounds like isboxer problem.
    Try make new team with just couple characters to new clean .xml file.
    You can also reinstall whole isboxer. Make .zip or move the old innerspace folder somewhere safe.
    Edited: September 5, 2017

6. If you're using the cracked version then the keylogger is eating all your system resources and causing stutters... i think.

7. what build it your isboxer toolkit?
    are you using cracked or paid?

how many character sets in total you have?
    how many expansions you multibox at? basicly do you have haracter sets for more than 1 expansion?
    how many characters roughly are in your character setups?

there is a reason why i ask this.
    like 1-2years ago i wanted to test how much my pc can handle so i made 100 characters and launched them all up. it was fine at 1st but after that i had to clean up both wtf file within wow folder and isboxer character sets as i noticed the lag from software, like broadcasting damn slow on slave windows, so were keymaps at some point.

as for different expansions, 3-4months ago when i was trying new tbc realm, when i made character setup on tbc while having some on wotlk, launching and playing new chars on tbc was rather hard at start due to some wierd lag. i got it to work swiftly somehow, i dont know atm, maybe i cleaned it up again.
    i used 1 week free version before i downloaded the cracked version and it was lagging too. btw i checked with antivirus

42.4.330.1 version

15 sets
    2 expansions
    around 40 characters total

should i clean wtf and character sets i dont use anymore?

lag is not noticable in tbc because of very simple 3 step rotations and no click to move or interact with target but it freezes for 0.5 when i toggle keymaps

8. i reinstalled wow and cleared everything from isboxer

its much better but i am still getting lags

1. 0.5 sec freeze after i enable key maps

2. 0.5-1sec freeze after looting item or equiping item

3. fps drops up to 30 fps after spaming rotations with iwt in pvp on moving target

cpu is barely at 30% load

i no longer get fps drops in pve or when targets are not moving in pvp

everything is on the lowest possible settings. is there a config trick i am not aware of?

edit: i checked innerspace and crack. it uploaded 0kb in last 2 weeks i dont think its a keylogger
    Edited: September 9, 2017

9. Have you tried run just 1 or 2 clients without isboxer?
    Or start 1 or 2 characters from your team at isboxer.

10. i think today i found a solution to this software-type of lag. when you enable keymaps, the delay, or broadcasting delay.

try opening innerspace console or configuration window, and leave it on your desktop without minimizing it or even moving it to background.
    try using keymaps/broadcasting. you will notice delay in everything u will try to do while any of that options are enabled.

then close the whole window ( not exit the innerspace entirely, just close its window), the delay is gone.

simple as that.

im pretty sure that was the case of OP.

Leaving this reply here for future generations.

11. With keymaps being turned on/off it's usually a profile with alot of keys being toggled, atleast for me with alot of edge-case keys and rotations(well over 300 by now) it can lag quite alot when toggling if i'm already in a congested area.
    And it just gets worse when you start doing virtualization and "action target group" actions.
    Edited: October 17, 2017 Reason: typo