1. T5 trash drop, how it's going.

Hello,
    I would like to ask those, which have been farming SSC or TK trash already, how is drop chance of Nether Vortexes and trash patterns and equipable items? We as guild are about to start clearing SSC/TK trash to boss this sunday. I need SSC neck from trash on my enha shammy as well as Nether Vortexes to complete my Blacksmithing Drakefist Hammer. I doubt we can kill Alar for fiery mainhand which would boost my DPS greatly, so Im rather askin how it is with these Vortexes, because there is no better weapon available. I would like to see Vortexes in shop, that would help to everyone, but some ppl would be simply against it.

2. Almost no trash epics drop ever, been doing it for weeks and only ever saw 1 staff and 1 thrown drop.

The pattern and vortex rate is pretty decent though.

3. I agree to what Kiszh says, stat item drop rate is extremely low to how it's supposed to be right now, it should be higher than what it is.
    Vortexes are fine.

4. I'm not sure about Vortexs being fine. We have noticed an (anecdotal allbeit) decrease in drops. We cleared SSC bar Vashj today and got a single vortex all run. We only had 1 drop last weeks clear too. Has anyone else noticed a decrease?

5. I'm not sure about Vortexs being fine. We have noticed an (anecdotal allbeit) decrease in drops. We cleared SSC bar Vashj today and got a single vortex all run. We only had 1 drop last weeks clear too. Has anyone else noticed a decrease?
    we had 6 vortex today while clearing 4/6.. so i think its basicly just RNG as **** :P

6. For absolute 100% sure they reduced the droprates considerably on trash loot. First weeks we were getting multiple items per week, multiple patterns too, now we get almost nothing for a full clear. For the last few weeks the drop rate has been abysmal. Vortex drop rate has always been low though, but we did go a full clear in SSC without one drop recently.

But I think trash drops are lower across the board, did a Kara run today and didn't get any trash loot other than lots of blue JC patterns, lots of them.. Last time I complained about drops in a thread like this they banned me, so whining wont go far.

Hello,
    I would like to ask those, which have been farming SSC or TK trash already, how is drop chance of Nether Vortexes and trash patterns and equipable items? We as guild are about to start clearing SSC/TK trash to boss this sunday. I need SSC neck from trash on my enha shammy as well as Nether Vortexes to complete my Blacksmithing Drakefist Hammer. I doubt we can kill Alar for fiery mainhand which would boost my DPS greatly, so Im rather askin how it is with these Vortexes, because there is no better weapon available. I would like to see Vortexes in shop, that would help to everyone, but some ppl would be simply against it.

We had one of those necks drop the first week SSC opened and haven't seen it since, and we have cleared 4/6 almost every week since then and 5-6 bosses the other weeks. The thrown weapon hasn't dropped once, the staff has dropped twice.. Talking months worth of clearing, don't count on getting that neck drop since the droprate in the first few weeks was multiple times higher than it is now on everything other than Vortex, which has always been low.
    Edited: September 7, 2017

7. yea they ****ed up big time with the drop rates... first weeks we've had almost a pattern in every single mobs and now it takes 3 fullclears to get a pattern drop...

8. To update on this weeks trash with all SSC trash cleared we had 1 Nether Vortex and a Vitality (green) enchanting pattern, nothing else. This 0-1 nether vortex thing is a weekly thing now in SSC.

9. Can a mod please respond? Drop rates in SSC for trash has clearly changed and is too low.

10. Im ok with low droprates of Nether Vortexes only if they decide to put them out of Bind When Picked Up feature, becase its pretty anoying. Simply I wouldnt add them in shop, but clearly delete Bind When Picked Up thing.. The price wouldnt be low on AH, so it would force players to farm golds, because these ppl want to be better than normal average players at all and with low droprates it wouldnt make people more geared.. it would make geared those which needs it because there is big gap between players that entered T5 and farming it and these players that are stucked on trash in SSC. Gear from nether vortexes would be more spreaded between all players, not even to these overgeared. With this little improvement, global raids would become more smooth- going. In that case i would release T5 badge items with Primal Nether available for 15 badges... so you would have to think what should you buy and then it would force you to harm HCs hardly, because there are not badges drop in raids. If warmane staff would release Nether Vortexes in shop with these lowered droprates in T5, some people as I do would take it as ''business'' move which isnt that much approved between player and server would suffer some player decrease I Think.

11. My guild has been doing ssc and tk since the opening of either and has yet to see a boots of blasting pattern - never ever did this drop for us..

12. My guild has been doing SSC and TK for 3 weeks now and not seen 1 epic trash drop apart from Patterns and Vortexes. It's the same for Kara, the drop rate for trash loots is horrible and needs to be fixed.