1. Population

First of all I am not trying to flame you guys or something this is just my suggestion.
    When playing on this realm you kinda feel lonely.I think that this realm is in playable state but could you guys maybe promote or advertise this realm somewhere?I am not too into that but more population would be really nice.Maybe make an event for new players where they get some bonuses or something?
    Thank you :)

2. They should, but they don.t

They released conquest catch-up, but not a word was said about it. They release content, but aside form obscure "news" on the main page, there is nothing.

The server says "WotLK private server" and not a word about MoP even though this is probably the best MoP server around and there are a lot of people playing on other servers.

I am honestly not sure if they just want to let it die and waste all the work devs put into it.

I am constantly playing on this server, but even I have trouble finding out if something was fixed.

3. They should, but they don.t

They released conquest catch-up, but not a word was said about it. They release content, but aside form obscure "news" on the main page, there is nothing.

The server says "WotLK private server" and not a word about MoP even though this is probably the best MoP server around and there are a lot of people playing on other servers.

I am honestly not sure if they just want to let it die and waste all the work devs put into it.

I am constantly playing on this server, but even I have trouble finding out if something was fixed.
    this right here, been playing since moltdown, on and off but it's so hard when people, like forum mods and community manager are ignoring your messages, and as if they couldn't say "ohh yeah we've implemented conquest catch up".

On the side note I'd like Warmane as a whole to reconsider adding realms on public site which we had on Molten, if people actually remember, it would help with server population, on cata and on mop.

Edit: I've been playing long before Moltdown just in case someone is wondering

4. First of all I am not trying to flame you guys or something this is just my suggestion.
    When playing on this realm you kinda feel lonely.I think that this realm is in playable state but could you guys maybe promote or advertise this realm somewhere?I am not too into that but more population would be really nice.Maybe make an event for new players where they get some bonuses or something?
    Thank you :)
    I asked for this months ago, but nothing happens...

5. Yea everybody nowadays talks that server has died, but I wanna know why and how did it died?

Well atm I am playing on horde and most of the time bg ques are instant and if you can find a decent guild wich does raids you can play PvE with no problem
    So I don't see problem in that. Well I know that not all stuff works correctly here but still I've seen worst on other servers. Of course bigger population won't hurt but in my opinion this server is quite good compared to others but only in my opinion.

6. Yea everybody nowadays talks that server has died, but I wanna know why and how did it died?

Well atm I am playing on horde and most of the time bg ques are instant and if you can find a decent guild wich does raids you can play PvE with no problem
    So I don't see problem in that. Well I know that not all stuff works correctly here but still I've seen worst on other servers. Of course bigger population won't hurt but in my opinion this server is quite good compared to others but only in my opinion.
    Yeah.... It's so dead that when you report someone nothing happens now. I reported several botters from Vengeful Horde simultaneously and nothing happen, as we speak those in question are afking in BGs =_='
    I'm kinda on the brink of calling it quits soon because a bug that has plague the community I play for still lingers from before on molten into both the moltdown and revolt and into warmane, that this issue still persist.

7. Yea everybody nowadays talks that server has died, but I wanna know why and how did it died?

The issue at hand is releasing broken content, largely unfixed for months - this is what I've noted from returning after a year. Whatever recent efforts at bug fixing the realm are appreciated but unnoted in official announcements.

Gear progression is skewed, if you're not a certain item level you're not getting into raids. This is a catch 22, because the only other solution is to donate, join a guild that will carry you, or put the weight on everyone else by becoming a plant in battlegrounds until you level up just for appropriate raiding gear.

With most of the development on the expansions that make the most money (WOTLK, TBC) & highly requested by the community, I feel Frostwolf is hemorrhaging players more than who are coming in. The current condition of Frostwolf feels like a filler expansion and it's not worth it to play, but all my eggs are in this basket so I continue to log in hoping for change.

PvE is very boring unless you know people. As a new player this is very daunting, 'specially if you donate to max-level for the first time. You would do public dungeons but the max level you receive won't let you raid or having to be a plant within battlegrounds - ruining it for everyone else. Raid finder is near impossible - finding people is the hardest part, because they could be ungeared players looking to roll for something or somebody who most likely doesn't know anything about the encounter.

Crafted PVP gear is expensive. Inadequately helps, but it's something. 'Nuff said.

Personally, I regret using coins within Frostwolf. If I had a change to try again, I'd stick with something safe like WOTLK.
    But yeah the low population most of the time does not help.

Edit:
    Oh yeah did I mention same line of sight bugs? That's always fun, especially when Atonement won't heal someone next to you.
    Edited: September 9, 2017