1. Is it possible to raid without donating?

I have 4,6k gs and it seems like i can't progress anymore. Fos/pos hc drops gear of my gs and eots gear is just a minor upgrade. Most groups require 5k+. What should i do to reach that?
    Edit: Someone asked for my armory link so here it is http://armory.warmane.com/character/Foriggs/Icecrown/summary
    Edited: September 6, 2017

2. join a guild, form your own raid group, do daily rfd hc and save up the frost emblems. plenty of things you can do.

3. I would highly suggest sharing your armory link, so people can help you.

4. Dont listen to Demmye, he just wants to get your gold :P, jk

I don't trust you Demy anymore, since you killed me being Afk at Uld portal, shame on you old impaled friend.

5. Only to skip the queue.

Reaching 5K gs isn't enough. Try again at 5.5K. Gearing up just takes longer without donating.

6. Only to skip the queue.

Reaching 5K gs isn't enough. Try again at 5.5K. Gearing up just takes longer without donating.
    I mean any raid, not just icc. It seems like the only thing i can do now is daily heroics which is too slow

7. u need to find a guild, there is no other way untill u donate, there is a plenty but still most of them are not newb friendly. Only icc and ruby sanctum is popular, sometimes toc but nothing esle, this server is old and never had reset. So solution is find a friendly guild which gonna boost you, or donate

8. u need to find a guild, there is no other way untill u donate, there is a plenty but still most of them are not newb friendly. Only icc and ruby sanctum is popular, sometimes toc but nothing esle, this server is old and never had reset. So solution is find a friendly guild which gonna boost you, or donate
    I am already in a guild with friends. One of them is 5.6k, other is 5,8k and others are still leveling. Do i have to leave them to progress?

9. I am already in a guild with friends. One of them is 5.6k, other is 5,8k and others are still leveling. Do i have to leave them to progress?
    Thats exactly how it is.
    I tried to play in guild with friends and such... most of them get stuck at pos farming, lots of them just pvp, but I wanted to slay heroics. So I learned tactics and left, joined freshly formed guild with intent to progress from t9 sets to BiS and clear full ICC/RS. Few months later we got our first Light of Dawn.

Find people with same interests as you and you will thrive.

10. I have 4,6k gs and it seems like i can't progress anymore. Fos/pos hc drops gear of my gs and eots gear is just a minor upgrade. Most groups require 5k+. What should i do to reach that?
    Edit: Someone asked for my armory link so here it is http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Ofc bro! i got a 6.4k Arcane mage non donor hero xD, gl.

11. Ofc bro! i got a 6.4k Arcane mage non donor hero xD, gl.
    I know that it can be done because i have friends that did it but right now it feels like it's impossible to meet the gs requirements to join raids

12. You just have to keep on farming heroics and getting all the BoT-gear possible, and by the time that's happened you should have enough to get one piece from emblem of frost as well. I'd suggest sneaking in something like wrathful bracers as they're easy to get (just do the WG quests and maybe a bg or two) as they're ilvl 264 and will bump your gs quite a bit.

I've done this the hard way with a tank of mine (obviously easier getting BoT-gear with instant queues) but as you said, the upgrade will be minimal. You should also keep a look out in global chat as there actually are a few people nice enough to not require 5.6k+ gs for ToC10/25

13. farm gold and buy primordial saronite gear and proffesion gear from 3.2.0 i did + some rdf hc to farm frosts, now i have 5,5 gs without entering raid

12 Last