1. Is the Horde faction on this server full of brainless dick ?
    Yes, it is... Here and in every server...

2. Horde on Icecrown is, indeed, full of what you said.
    The only exception being <Ohdo>.

3. Fake news, the allies gank Thrallmar 24/7. They bring entire premades to sack the base.

4. Horde on Icecrown is, indeed, full of what you said.
    The biggest of which being <Ohdo>.
    fixed that for you.

5. fixed that for you.
    i thought that title belonged to Unit X back when they still had insta TP revives in the field

6. i thought that title belonged to Unit X back when they still had insta TP revives in the field
    It did back in Spring. Wonder what the hell happened.

7. fixed that for you.
    <Ohdo> is the leading PvP and end-game guild. Nothing you say can change that.

8. <Ohdo> is the leading PvP and end-game guild. Nothing you say can change that.
    what's <Ohdo> 's lineage? from Deathwing?

9. It did back in Spring. Wonder what the hell happened.
    spring? damn i didnt know they had it for that long

10. Well, I know they were trying to be dominant in Winter and a little back in Spring. In May, I messaged a member of Unit X and he said "Well, we're in a slow period right now".

Now that fall is coming, they're probably gonna try to make a comeback. Let's see if Deepak also has anything to say about this.

11. what's <Ohdo> 's lineage? from Deathwing?
    Old Lordaeron then Deathwing.

12. Fake news, the allies gank Thrallmar 24/7. They bring entire premades to sack the base.
    Horde do the same in Honor hold. They even bring healers to attack lvl 60 zone.

13. <Ohdo> is the leading PvP and end-game guild. Nothing you say can change that.
    <Ohdo> invites every horde without guild, spamming invites every few seconds. The trash that accepts every guild invite is in <Ohdo>, trash leader.

14. <Ohdo> invites every horde without guild, spamming invites every few seconds. The trash that accepts every guild invite is in <Ohdo>, trash leader.
    Another person who has erred, deliberately misconstruing our guilds intentions.

15. Another person who has erred, deliberately misconstruing our guilds intentions.
    you tryin to say you don't spam invites?

First 123 Last