1. Is the Horde faction on this server full of brainless dick ?

It feels like these Horde morons couldn't do crap in arena so they vent their frustration on honorless newbies, what on God's green earth is the joy of killing someone 50-60 levels lower than you ?
    Come on guys, yall are human irl, not braindead orcs or undeads, have some sense of human decency, with the queue I have to go through everytime I log in, I'm sure there are enough 80s to entertain you for days in arena, don't be a dick and ruin other player's enjoyment.
    Edited: September 7, 2017

2. If making complain threads would be a competition you'd be fighting for the top spot. I can feel the anger in this one.

3. Well getting killed quite a few times a day for days on end by people who have way higher level than you with no chance to run or fight back can do wonders to your anger management.

4. Honestly, this is part of the reason why I've contemplated multiboxing through instances. I've been informed that doing so is also faster than questing anyway regardless of whether or not ganking/camping happens at all.

This is coming from a guy who currently mains Horde by the way. Alliance does gank low level players as well, but I'm not gonna deny that Horde probably does do it at least 10% more...

5. Honestly, this is part of the reason why I've contemplated multiboxing through instances. I've been informed that doing so is also faster than questing anyway regardless of whether or not ganking/camping happens at all.

This is coming from a guy who currently mains Horde by the way. Alliance does gank low level players as well, but I'm not gonna deny that Horde probably does do it at least 10% more...
    Yep, pretty much STV and TBC areas. Although this practice is quite common even in Vanilla days.

6. Come on guys, yall are human irl, not braindead orcs or undeads, have some sense of human decency,
    I'm undead irl. The night king as raised me from dead to fight by his side beside the white walkers and the army of undead. I'll slaughter and slay each and every human flesh I smell and spill their blood until they quit and submit their soul to the army of undead.

7. I'm undead irl. The night king as raised me from dead to fight by his side beside the white walkers and the army of undead. I'll slaughter and slay each and every human flesh I smell and spill their blood until they quit and submit their soul to the army of undead.
    So roleplay is actually alive on this server, who knew?

8. Honestly, this is part of the reason why I've contemplated multiboxing through instances. I've been informed that doing so is also faster than questing anyway regardless of whether or not ganking/camping happens at all.
    whoever informed you that doing dungeons is faster than plain questing even with ganking included, was wrong.

9. whoever informed you that doing dungeons is faster than plain questing even with ganking included, was wrong.
    You did (kinda). Well, you said dungeon boosting with an 80 is faster anyway, but you never did say leveling with 5 other people your level.

10. I'm undead irl. The night king as raised me from dead to fight by his side beside the white walkers and the army of undead. I'll slaughter and slay each and every human flesh I smell and spill their blood until they quit and submit their soul to the army of undead.
    Why don't you just start writing poems instead? Hey, I'm serious, they way you write simply amazes me.

11. You did (kinda). Well, you said dungeon boosting with an 80 is faster anyway, but you never did say leveling with 5 other people your level.
    you probably missunderstood.

i tryed boosting in dungeons till like level 65 and the questing till 80, and i compared to time i was doing plain quests, i was arround 6-7hours behind in the end. i am purely talking about multiboxing, so that means 4-5characters. if you go more than 5, dungeons are waste of time by huge amount of time.

as for solo leveling, boosting with 80 in general area, not in dungeons, maybe thats what i ment? idk.
    aither way, i wouldnt recommend going to dungeons just to level faster as it wont be faster, thats a fact, you will just waste time in the end. it might be more fun to mix things up with questing and some dung's, but its definetly not faster.

12. It feels like these alliance morons couldn't do crap in arena so they vent their frustration on honorless newbies, what on God's green earth is the joy of killing someone 50-60 levels lower than you ?
    Come on guys, yall are human irl, not braindead dwarves or gnomes, have some sense of human decency, with the queue I have to go through everytime I log in, I'm sure there are enough 80s to entertain you for days in arena, don't be a dick and ruin other player's enjoyment.
    Here, I fixed it. Also altered it a bit to be more truthful (too).
    Your opposing faction is always ganking low lvl newbs, while you're blind to your own faction's identical behavior.

13. Here, I fixed it. Also altered it a bit to be more truthful (too).
    Your opposing faction is always ganking low lvl newbs, while you're blind to your own faction's identical behavior.
    Nice fix! That's the way it should be and it has always been.

14. It feels like these Horde morons couldn't do crap in arena so they vent their frustration on honorless newbies, what on God's green earth is the joy of killing someone 50-60 levels lower than you ?
    Come on guys, yall are human irl, not braindead orcs or undeads, have some sense of human decency, with the queue I have to go through everytime I log in, I'm sure there are enough 80s to entertain you for days in arena, don't be a dick and ruin other player's enjoyment.
    There is an old saying of WoW, "Humans play horde pretending to be a$$holes, and a$$holes play alliance pretending to be human."

"don't be a dick and ruin other player's enjoyment." There is also an old Bible verse describing this, what was it? Ah yes, Matthew 7:3-5,

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

I would advise you, to take your own advice, and don't be a dick trying to ruin the enjoyment of gankers and pvpers. This is a PVP realm, deal with it or gtfo. Personally, I rather enjoy ganking random lowbie alliance scrubs, knowing full well who they are IRL, and I find it even more hilarious that they know they can't do sh1t to stop me. Ganking them is one thing, but killing their flight master and quest givers is just as hilarious. Then they whine and moan and b1tch, or rage and log off to come back on their 80 alts, and by then we're long gone. Or maybe we stay and gank them even then, and they rage and bring a whole army of dumbasses to fight 2-3 horde pvpers.

You really are all just a bunch of sh1t-eating c*nts and hypocrites. And you deserve to be mercilessly ganked, from lvl 1 all the way to lvl 80.

15. There's not a single mmorpg that dosent have alot of a-holes /scammers / gankers / hackers.

123 Last