1. you tryin to say you don't spam invites?
    All of our members are handpicked.

Hail <Ohdo>.

2. All of our members are handpicked.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    than you may want to talk to some of your people who send out invites. cause someone definitely spams ohdo invites to fresh horde.

3. I've been ganked atleast 50 times by highlevel alliance when i was leving my horde char. It goes both ways you know....

4. I've been ganked atleast 50 times by highlevel alliance when i was leving my horde char. It goes both ways you know....
    Even your own faction can screw you in a lot of ways. Specially in questing.

5. Cenarius himself sent invite spam to 3 of my toons as I started them. So he is a liar.

Additionally this Ohdo thingy has a rasistic and inhuman guild charta. But GMs dont care here for such things.

6. Cenarius himself sent invite spam to 3 of my toons as I started them. So he is a liar.

Additionally this Ohdo thingy has a rasistic and inhuman guild charta. But GMs dont care here for such things.
    How can a guild charter be racist? Please explain.

7. It feels like these Horde morons couldn't do crap in arena so they vent their frustration on honorless newbies, what on God's green earth is the joy of killing someone 50-60 levels lower than you ?
    Come on guys, yall are human irl, not braindead orcs or undeads, have some sense of human decency, with the queue I have to go through everytime I log in, I'm sure there are enough 80s to entertain you for days in arena, don't be a dick and ruin other player's enjoyment.
    GTFO ........

what rock you living under ?
    As a hordey trying to level, i couldn't even collect a quest in tenaris due to all the "brain dead ******* alliance" running around with shadowmournes killing everyone (including guards)

take your moaning else where, until you tried to level a horde quit moaning about being ganked, there are far more brain dead alliance than there is horde

8. Dude this issue has been talked about so many times before ganking happens both sides Alliance camp Thrallmar and Grom'gol base all day killing lowbies Horde do the same camping Honor Hold it happens both sides so suck it up or go play on a PvE server.

First 123