1. Then you blatantly admit to being a ganker after all you've said so sad...
    Once you hit lvl 80 and realise you suck at pvp vs lvl 80 you will seek revenge for all that ganks on yourself. Pretty much every ganker is a crybaby that trys to seek revenge for their own pain. You will make your own rules who to gank und who not, just to feel better than those who ganked you. You probably think that only the faction you are not playing is ganking, and with that fact it is only fair to gank them as well.

cry me a river crybaby

2. If i see a low level i typically ignore or at most ill scare them with rank 1 spells. I get no rush at all from tormenting and inconveniencing them like most players seem to. What does make me happy is killing an 80 in hellfire right in front of the unreleased corpse of the 60 they just killed, and then rezzing them. So I'm usually hunting gankers in borean/hellfire.

Only exceptions are if i see a lot of lowbies ganging up on another lowbie (Unless the one being ganged up on is a twink, they deserve death but not from me), and the occasional collateral kill from an aoe attack while fighting an 80 (inevitable)
    Edited: September 8, 2017

3. If i see a low level i typically ignore or at most ill scare them with rank 1 spells. I get no rush at all from tormenting and inconveniencing them like most players seem to. What does make me happy is killing an 80 in hellfire right in front of the unreleased corpse of the 60 they just killed, and then rezzing them. So I'm usually hunting gankers in borean/hellfire.

Only exceptions are if i see a lot of lowbies ganging up on another lowbie (Unless the one being ganged up on is a twink, they deserve death but not from me), and the occasional collateral kill from an aoe attack while fighting an 80 (inevitable)
    This here. The most satisfying experience with the whole ganking issue is merking the kids who have the need to gank, then they either leave, log off, or cry for help in which then proceed to merk more kids 1v4. #RetLyfe

4. So lemme get this straight, you join a PvP type server with 12k population cap and now you create a thread (nothing we haven't seen yet for the past months, eh?...) expressing your disgusted feelings towards ganking. So what in the bloody holy hell are you doing here then?!

5. As i ganker. ok i kill lows. I do! Its hilarious, As i am a bis blood dk. with 55k hp+ kids bringing their mains and staying in the air. and i keep killing their alts.

6. As i ganker. ok i kill lows. I do! Its hilarious, As i am a bis blood dk. with 55k hp+ kids bringing their mains and staying in the air. and i keep killing their alts.
    Off topic, but can you beat a Retribution Paladin? Any class, as BiS as they are can still fall easily to another. Example being a Frost Mage against a Retribution Paladin.

On topic, the ganking is part of why I find myself unmotivated to level an alt. The other part being that I'm still trying to plan out a leveling route and am having trouble doing so. Sure I could boost alts for coins, but I'd only recommend anyone do this if they are extremely pro at gold farming (enabling trading coins for gold) and can also buy BiS items on top of that.
    Edited: September 8, 2017 Reason: Added on-topic response

7. Hellfire Peninsula and Stranglethorn vale are basically the only gank zones. Avoid them or don't stay around long and you'll be mostly fine. Though Hellfire has gotten quite absurd, its practically a battleground.

8. Off topic, but can you beat a Retribution Paladin? Any class, as BiS as they are can still fall easily to another. Example being a Frost Mage against a Retribution Paladin.

On topic, the ganking is part of why I find myself unmotivated to level an alt. The other part being that I'm still trying to plan out a leveling route and am having trouble doing so. Sure I could boost alts for coins, but I'd only recommend anyone do this if they are extremely pro at gold farming (enabling trading coins for gold) and can also buy BiS items on top of that.
    No melee can beat blood dk, they have too much sustain with rune tap and heart strike spam.

9. Are you seriously coming to PVP server and complaining about people from other faction are killing you? Can't wait to see your new posts about how geared 80 lvl player ganked your fresh 80lvl, and then how full pvp guys ganked your geared 80 lvl, and how there were 2-3 people ganked you alone and you just wanted fair fight. Icecrown are not nice place for whiners , you are going to be ganked when gathering mats for your proffesion, doing quests, even on your way to ICC. People are using their advantages to win over you and you either going to deal with it like a grown man or complain about it like a little child.

Icecrown is growing, guilds are filled with new players. Don't talk about gankers interrupt playerbase to grow, its pointless, your important person not equal to everyone else.
    Icecrown isn't growing its always the same amount at the peak so look at the charts before saying anything and im not complaining about anything im stating that holding off a area like blast lands portal and borean tundra with 50 people is game braking and isnt pvp.

10. Once you hit lvl 80 and realise you suck at pvp vs lvl 80 you will seek revenge for all that ganks on yourself. Pretty much every ganker is a crybaby that trys to seek revenge for their own pain. You will make your own rules who to gank und who not, just to feel better than those who ganked you. You probably think that only the faction you are not playing is ganking, and with that fact it is only fair to gank them as well.

cry me a river crybaby
    So let me guess you hit 80 you ganked people lower level to you as "revenge" when its not at all revenge its you just being a child and doing what people did to you grow some balls be the bigger man don't gank people and help them.

11. dabble in multiboxing, bask in its invincible glory

12. So lemme get this straight, you join a PvP type server with 12k population cap and now you create a thread (nothing we haven't seen yet for the past months, eh?...) expressing your disgusted feelings towards ganking. So what in the bloody holy hell are you doing here then?!
    im here to warn people about how bad it is before they decide to make a account

13. My favorite kind of gankers are actually the ones who come to safe territories expecting you to mess up by accidentally clicking on him/her or using an AOE.

An example being when I was leveling a character in The Barrens and a Human Rogue was near me waiting for me to mess up thinking I'm a clicker or something. When it actually happens to a player, it's kind of hilarious. I'm a terrible person for finding it funny.
    Edited: September 16, 2017

14. No melee can beat blood dk, they have too much sustain with rune tap and heart strike spam.
    Ret can fight them to an infinite draw with wf caster 1h + shield + sol, no way they'll do enough dps to cause the ret to experience a net loss in mana between judgements of the wise if most unholy dk's can't even do it outside of burst.

I consider that just as well as winning since i will not give up before them no matter what (im irish)
    Edited: September 9, 2017

15. Icecrown isn't growing its always the same amount at the peak so look at the charts before saying anything and im not complaining about anything im stating that holding off a area like blast lands portal and borean tundra with 50 people is game braking and isnt pvp.
    im here to warn people about how bad it is before they decide to make a account
    That means PVP server is at the peak of it population right now, and you came here to warn people how bad it is to level char here before they decide to make an account? Maybe you are the person who trying to prevent player base growth?

First 1234 ... Last